Toscana Home Pizza Oven Starts at $4950.
The Toscana is a fully assembled pizza oven featuring two (2) distinctive decorative styles, each with a true brick arch and oven landing. These designs include (1) a Mediterranean Igloo (or dome) or (2) a Gabled Roof. Both Toscana oven styles are done with a beautiful painted stucco finish and are available in seven standard colors, as well as custom options.
The Toscana is a mid to large-sized home pizza oven for sale, made from our Casa2G home pizza oven kit. These ovens feature fast heat up times and the best heat retention available in the industry. This helps you bake the perfect pizza, hearth bread, roasts, and grilled meats.
The Toscana pizza ovens are certified and available as gas and wood fired pizza ovens for outdoor kitchens. They are also ETL certified to UL standards for indoor use as a wood fired pizza oven.
Toscana Home Pizza Oven Specifications:
- Four sizes: 32”, 36″, 40″, and 44” cooking surfaces; all with an 8″ oven landing;
- Extended decorative brick arch and landing;
- You can bake 5 pizzas at a time, or up to 100 per hour;
- ETL certified to UL standards+ for indoor installation as a wood fired pizza oven;
- ETL certified to UL standards+ as wood or gas fired pizza ovens for outdoor installation, no charcoal;
- Two design styles: Dome and Gabled, visit our Toscana Photo Gallery.
Toscana Pizza Oven Includes:
- Complete oven assembly (Dome or Gabled)
- Steel stove pipe or masonry flue, depending on style;
- Steel door with a built-in thermometer;
- 7 Stucco colors included;
- Countertop or cucina stand (sold separately.)
Optional Drago P1+ Outdoor Gas Burner Kit Includes:
- Liquid Propane – 51,000 BTUs; Natural Gas – 38,000 BTUs;
- Flame control system with pilot, low, and high flame settings;
- Stainless steel guard to protect burner;
- Remote thermocouple with wire and gauge;
- Gas leak detector.
Learn more about our home gas pizza oven option, click here.
Optional for Toscana Home Pizza Oven:
- Optional custom colors;
- Pre-cured oven so you can cook on day one;
- Double wall chimney for going through patio covers;
- Pizza oven tools.
The Toscana Core Technologies:
- 2” oven dome produced using a proprietary 142 pcf density, 8,230 psi strength refractory material with poly-fibers for additional strength not found in brick or clay ovens. All manufactured in our Castroville, CA factory using a two-sided, vibrated mold casting process.
- NSF-4 certified 2″ oven floor is constructed using large 18”x18”x2” ultra-premium (2,700psi compressed and 2,650ºF kiln-fired) baking tiles with Cordierite — for superior thermal shock resistance and durability, and for great pizza baking.
- Ultra-premium insulation, both in quality and thickness, for outstanding heat retention. Each pizza oven includes a minimum of 3” of high-tech ceramic blanket dome insulation and 2” of ceramic board floor insulation — eliminating the need for old-fashioned and inefficient vermiculite or Perlite-based insulating concrete.
- An interlocking dome design with a mono-block vent — and with fewer, tighter seams, the Toscana home pizza oven for sale offers outstanding heat retention, cooking performance, and durability.
- The gas-fired version of the Toscana home pizza oven provides a pizza baking experience that accurately replicates a true wood fire. The Toscana pizza ovens can operate in both gas-only and gas/wood modes.
Toscana Home Pizza Oven Summary:
The Toscana fully assembled pizza oven is the perfect choice for homeowners who:
- Do not want to manage the on-site installation process;
- Want to get started right away with their pizza oven;
- Might have trouble locating installation products or resources; or
- Might want to take their oven with them when they move.
Unlike other “assembled” ovens from competitors where the final enclosure is not provided, each Toscana pizza oven is fully finished with a painted, weather-proof, stucco-covered enclosure.
Toscana pizza ovens are certified by ETL-Intertek to the following standards in the United States and Canada for indoor and outdoor installation using wood fuels: UL737-2011, UL2162-2014, ULC/ORD 2162-2013, ULC S627-2000, and NSF/ANSI-4-2007. Gas models are additionally certified to ANSI Z21.58-2018 and CSA 1.6-2018 standards in the USA and Canada for outdoor installation only.
|Oven||Cooking Surface||Area (sq. in.)||Heat Up (min)||Pizzas (10")||Shop Now|
|Toscana80 Home Pizza Oven – Gas or Wood Fired||Cooking Surface: 32" x 40"||Area (sq. in.): 804||Heat Up (min): 30||Pizzas (10"): 2||$4,950 - $7,545|
|Toscana90 Home Pizza Oven – Gas or Wood Fired||Cooking Surface: 36" x 44"||Area (sq. in.): 1017||Heat Up (min): 35||Pizzas (10"): 3||$5,350 - $7,945|
|Toscana100 Home Pizza Oven – Gas or Wood Fired||Cooking Surface: 40" x 48"||Area (sq. in.): 1256||Heat Up (min): 40||Pizzas (10"): 4||$5,750 - $8,345|
|Toscana110 Home Pizza Oven – Gas or Wood Fired||Cooking Surface: 44" x 52"||Area (sq. in.): 1520||Heat Up (min): 45||Pizzas (10"): 5||$6,150 - $8,845|
Prices and Ordering
All ovens include the oven, door and thermometer.