Forno Bravo, LLC Ovens and Fireplaces
Bella Outdoor Living, dba
NOTE: THIS WARRANTY APPLIES TO ANY PRODUCT PURCHASED AFTER MARCH 1ST, 2021. ALL PRODUCTS PURCHASED PRIOR TO THIS DATE ARE SUBJECT TO ORIGINAL WARRANTY AT TIME OF PURCHASE. WARRANTY MAY VARY BY PRODUCT AND DATE OF PURCHASE.
Forno Bravo, LLC, a producer and importer of quality ovens and fireplaces, warrants its refractory ovens and fireplaces (herein referred to as Product) to be free from defects in materials and workmanship on the major structural Product component (dome, firebox), for a period of five (5) years from the date of shipment. Warranty may be invalidated if Product is not correctly installed, cured, operated, and maintained according to all supplied instructions.
Forno Bravo, LLC warrants its Products’ support components (floor, venting system, gas burner components, factory-installed finishes, stand, door, and accessories) to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of shipment.
Forno Bravo, LLC warrants its Bella Outdoor Living Pizza Ovens and their components to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two (2) years from the date of shipment.
QUALIFICATIONS TO THE WARRANTY
The complete Product Warranty outlined above does not apply under the following circumstances:
(1) The Product was not installed in accordance with Forno Bravo installation instructions and local building codes.
(2) This Warranty does not apply to any hairline cracking caused by over-firing or the failure to follow a proper curing schedule. See Product Manual for a detailed explanation of this curing schedule.
(3) The Product has been subjected to non-standard use, including but not limited to, tossing or throwing firewood into the oven with force, addition of non-approved appliances or burners, burning fuels with abnormal burning characteristics, including: driftwood, coal, plywood, and wood products using a binder that may burn at excessive temperatures, causing damage to the Product.
(4) The Product has been subjected to icing or wet-mopping the oven while it is still heated (which can cause damage/cracking to the oven floor.) Improper chemicals or liquids have been used to clean or sanitize the interior of the oven.
(5) This Warranty does not cover damage caused by storing any materials on the top of a fully assembled oven or on the dome of an unfinished kit oven.
(6) This Warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear of the Product, or on parts that would be worn or replaced under normal conditions, including:
(a) Normal, minor cracking due to expansion and contraction stress relief in the refractory materials of either the dome or floor tiles.
(b) Discoloration of exterior finishes in areas repeatedly exposed to smoke, as this is considered normal wear on wood fired pizza ovens and fireplaces.
(7) This Warranty does not cover damage to, or failure of the Product, resulting from natural or other catastrophes, such as flood, fire, wind, or storm.
(8) In the event that the ETL Listing Plate (if applicable) has been removed, altered, or obliterated.
LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
It is expressly agreed and understood that Forno Bravo’s sole obligation, and Purchaser’s exclusive remedy under this Warranty, and under any other Warranty, expressed or implied otherwise, shall be limited to replacement, repair, or refund up to the original purchase price of the Product, excluding shipping costs, as specified above. Such liability shall not include, and Purchaser or other third parties, specifically renounces any rights to recover special, incidental, consequential, or other damages of any kind whatsoever, including, but not limited to, injuries to persons or damage to property, loss of profits or anticipated profits, damage to business reputation or goodwill, all costs incurred receiving, unloading, moving at your location, and installing Forno Bravo Products, or loss of use of the Product.
In no event shall Forno Bravo be responsible for any incidental or consequential damages caused by defects in its Products, whether such damage occurs, or is discovered before or after replacement or repair, and whether or not such damage is caused by Forno Bravo. The duration of any Warranty with respect to this Product is limited to legitimate claims received within the duration of the foregoing Warranty.
Warranty of replacement parts or Product shall only be from the original purchase date of Product, not the date of repair or replacement covered under this Warranty. Parts to be replaced under the Warranty will be repaired or replaced with new or functionally sound parts at Forno Bravo’s option.
Note: Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, or the duration of an implied warranty, so the above exclusion or limitations may not apply to you.
INVESTIGATION OF CLAIMS AGAINST WARRANTY
Forno Bravo reserves the right to investigate any and all claims against this Warranty and to decide upon method of settlement.
Before any Product is returned, Forno Bravo, or its authorized representative, must provide Purchaser with written return authorization and instructions for preparation of the shipment. Failure to properly package Product for return may result in Purchaser being billed by Forno Bravo. Forno Bravo reserves the right to bill Purchaser for return freight if Product was found to be damaged through negligence or Warranty was voided, as outlined in this Warranty. Reference your original Terms of Sale Agreement for additional details.
DEALERS HAVE NO AUTHORITY TO ALTER THIS WARRANTY
Forno Bravo’s employees and dealers have no authority to make any Warranties, nor to authorize any remedies in addition to, or inconsistent with, those stated above.
HOW TO REGISTER A CLAIM AGAINST WARRANTY
In order for any claim under this Warranty to be valid, Forno Bravo must be notified of the claimed defect by either:
- Telephone at 1-800-407-5119, or outside the U.S. at +1 (408) 317-0124,
- Writing to Forno Bravo,13525 Blackie Rd, Castroville, CA 95012, or
- Please fill out our easy-to-use technical support form for claims against the warranty.
All claims against this Warranty should include the Product model, original invoice number, date of installation, a description of the defect, photographs of the area of concern, and a full description of the circumstances giving rise to the Warranty Claim, if known. Please examine all of the contents of your delivery as soon as possible after receipt and inform Forno Bravo within ten (10) days if any items are missing, incorrect, or damaged.