Knocked Down Modena2G Oven.
A Modular Professionale Oven Kit.
A Custom Modena Oven Installation.Start Shopping
Forno Bravo manufactures our commercial pizza ovens in our Salinas, CA factory. Our pizza ovens are designed for pizzerias, restaurants, cafes, and caterers in a range of sizes and styles—to meet virtually any restaurant requirement. Our commercial gas pizza ovens and wood fired pizza ovens are available in three basic formats:
Fully Assembled Commercial Pizza Ovens
Assembled and fully finished commercial pizza oven that is ready to go. Just set the oven in place, connect the chimney (and if needed, gas and electricity) and light the fire. We offer four different commercial oven models, in six different sizes. All models are available as a wood fired pizza oven, as gas only, or as a gas/wood combination oven.
- The Professionale pizza oven series is for small restaurants, has quick heat up time, is competitively priced, and is available in two sizes– the 110 and 120. Ideal for restaurants that want an affordable commercial pizza oven, but have limited space or budget.
- Our Roma pizza oven, made from the Professionale modular oven kit, is slightly more expensive and has the same performance as the Professionale, but provides a nice Tuscan-style stucco finish, or a new hand-tiled, custom finish for those pizzerias that want to showcase their oven. Very popular with vineyards and outdoor patios that serve customers.
- The Modena pizza oven series is for larger restaurants or pizzerias that offer delivery. With a thicker dome to achieve more thermal mass for high throughput, these ovens can serve over 200 pizzas per hour. Available in four sizes, the 120, 140, 160 and 180. Ideal for restaurants that serve a lot of pizzas. This oven is a beast!
- The Napoli pizza oven is Forno Bravo’s signature oven. Made from the Modena modular oven kit, it features a center dome ventilation system like Naples-style ovens, trapping the heat as it leaves the oven and re-using it on the top of the dome to retain heat longer, reducing fuel costs, and providing an even dome temperature distribution. The Napoli is available in two sizes, the 120 and 140. We also offer custom tile upgrades. Check out just a few of our custom tile creations here.
Knocked Down Commercial Pizza Ovens
A knocked down version of our fully assembled commercial pizza oven is available, and includes: the core oven components, the stand, enclosure, brick arch, and optionally, the gas burner. You can move the oven pieces into your kitchen by hand and easily assemble it. This option is available for the Professionale pizza oven and Modena pizza oven. It is not available for the Roma or Napoli products, as these commercial pizza ovens ship as a single structure. The Knock Down modular pizza oven is $200 less expensive than their fully assembled pizza oven equivalent, but since it will add about 2 days of installation time on site, it is usually better to get the fully assembled pizza oven. However, if your restaurant has limited access, the Knock Down is a good solution.
One popular Knock Down kit option is for the customer who wants the convenience of a metal tray and stand, but doesn’t like the industrial look of a metal surround. They will buy the Knock Down kit and have us ship it without the metal surround. Then, they will disassemble the oven, take it to the location, re-assemble it, and stucco or tile it themselves. Not including the red metal surround, will save you $400 on the fully assembled oven list price, though you will have the costs and labors associated with using your own finishing materials.
Modular Commercial Pizza Oven Kits
Modular commercial pizza oven kits come with all the core pizza oven components you need to install a custom pizza oven that fits your restaurant’s decor. Modular pizza oven kits do not include a stand or hearth, which need to be built on site with masonry CMU or steel reinforced trays. You will also need to buy anything you want for the appearance of the oven like stucco, lathe, tile, paint, etc.
This option is ideal for restaurants and mobile caterers that have access to a good installer, are on a limited budget, or want a highly custom look to showcase their wood fired pizza oven.
- The Professionale OK pizza oven series is for small restaurants, has quick heat up times, is competitively priced, and is available in two sizes– the 110 and 120. Ideal for restaurants that want an affordable commercial pizza oven, but have limited space or budget. Also, they are very popular as mobile pizza ovens, as they are lighter weight, but can still make over 100 pizzas an hour.
- The Modena OK pizza oven series is for larger restaurants or pizzerias that offer delivery. With a thicker dome to achieve more thermal mass for high throughput, these ovens can serve over 200 pizzas per hour. Available in four sizes, the 120, 140, 160 and 180. Ideal for restaurants that serve a lot of pizzas. This oven is a beast!
How to Select Your Oven
Choosing which type of works best for you depends on a number of factors. Here are some guidelines for helping you choose.
- Do you have forklift access to your kitchen? You should select a Forno Bravo Fully Assembled Oven. Set it, connect it, and light it.
- Is your kitchen located behind a doorway or upstairs? You should select a Forno Bravo Knocked Down Pizza Oven, or a Modular Pizza Oven Kit.
- Do you want to design a fully custom stand, enclosure and entry arch for your restaurant? You should select a Forno Bravo Modular Pizza Oven Kit.
- Don’t know what size oven you should select? Read our How to Select and Oven article to work out which oven size is best for your restaurant.
- Looking for a large oven, with high throughput, high-temperature baking? You should consider the Forno Bravo Modena or Napoli pizza oven series.
- Looking for a smaller, more cost-effective pizza oven, either for a smaller restaurant or to complement other cooking equipment at a larger restaurant? You should consider the Forno Bravo Professionale or Roma pizza oven series.
- Want to combine the authentic flavors and high-heat baking of a wood oven, with the convenience of a gas oven? You should consider a Forno Bravo gas fired pizza oven, with the option for gas only, or a combination gas/wood fuel configuration.