The Toscana100 Home Pizza Oven is a 40″ fully assembled pizza oven featuring two (2) distinctive decorative styles, each with a true brick arch and oven landing. These designs include (1) a Mediterranean Igloo (or dome), or (2) a Gabled Roof. All three Toscana oven styles are done with a beautiful painted stucco finish.
This gas or wood fired pizza oven features 40 minute heat up time and outstanding heat retention. Capable of cooking as many as 80+ pizzas per hour, this oven can accommodate large parties. Popular in Southwest due its traditional Mediterranean style stucco design.
Easily installed by forklift or hoist and can be taken with you when you move. The Toscana pizza oven is assembled onto a concrete pad with rebar and can be set on your outdoor kitchen hearth or you can purchase our Cucina Stand to make assembly easier.
Oven tools sold separately.
Toscana100 home pizza oven includes:
- Complete oven assembly (Dome, or Gabled)
- Steel stove pipe or masonry flue depending on style;
- Steel door and thermometer;
- 7 Stucco Colors Included
- Countertop or Cucina stand (sold separate).
Toscana100 home pizza oven specifications:
- 40″, cooking surfaces; with 8″ oven landing;
- Extended decorative brick arch and landing;
- You can bake 4 pizzas at a time, or up to 80+ per hour;
- UL certified indoor wood fired oven; outdoor wood or gas available.
- Three design styles Dome, and Gabled, visit our Toscana Photo Gallery.
Optional Drago P1+ Outdoor Gas Burner Kit includes:
- Liquid Propane – 51,000 BTUs; Natural Gas – 38,000 BTUs
- Flame control system with pilot, low and high flame settings;
- Stainless steel guard to protect burner;
- Remote thermocouple with wire and gauge;
- Gas leak detector.
Learn more about our home gas pizza oven option, click here.
Optional for Toscana100 home pizza oven:
- Custom tile colors;
- Pre-cured oven so you can cook on day one;
- Optional Cucina Stand;
- Double wall chimney for going through patio covers.
- Pizza oven tools.
NOTE: Gas burner option only available for outdoor installations.
Change exterior facade from stucco to brick, stone or other product (contact us for details).
To learn about pizza ovens in general, click here.