Assembled Napoli with Custom Logo
Forno Bravo provides four fully assembled commercial pizza oven product families—each available with two fuel options: wood-only, or gas with a gas/wood combo. Our assembled ovens are shipped ready to fire. Just set it, connect it, and light it. A pre-curing option is also available to save even more time!
- The Modena2G FA Series. A family of ultra-premium authentic wood fired ovens designed for high volume, high throughput pizzerias and restaurants looking to feature an Italian style oven.
- The Professionale FA Series. A family of smaller commercial ovens designed for restaurants looking for a wood or gas-fired oven to compliment their other cooking equipment.
- The Napoli Series. A family of traditional Naples-style ovens based on the Modena2G OK (oven kit) that feature a center oven vent and distinctive tiled Igloo enclosure. Perfect as a customized show piece for a VPN or Pizza Napoletana restaurant.
- The Roma Series. A family of indoor/outdoor, transportable ovens based on the Professionale OK (oven kit) designed for restaurants and professional food service companies looking for an attractive, traditional stucco or a newer, tiled enclosure.
To compare the size and capacity of all of the different models, read the Factory Assembled Commercial Pizza Ovens Overview.
Commercial Oven Features
The Forno Bravo assembled ovens are made with thick, high-grade refractory cores for exceptional thermal mass and heat retention. They are also fully insulated, with 4″–6″ of premium, 100% ceramic fiber insulation, and feature an attractive and durable, red powder coated metal enclosure, yellow firebrick arch, and a sturdy, black, steel stand. Additional tiled and stucco finishes are available as well, to fit your restaurant’s theme and decor.
Click the Compare logo below to learn more about different oven features, and for help choosing a restaurant pizza oven.
Built to the highest reliability and safety standards, the Forno Bravo Professionale and Modena2G ovens are listed to UL 737, UL 2162, ULC S627, and ULC/ORD 2162 (commercial wood-fired pizza ovens), NSF/ANSI-4 (sanitation), and ANSI-Z83.11 / CSA 1.8 (gas-fired cooking appliances) for restaurant use in the US and Canada. They can be vented using either a direct connect UL 103HT or grease duct vent, or through a Type 1 hood.
- Looking for more in depth information? Click to read more about Forno Bravo’s Commercial Ovens or check out our Commercial Ovens At-a-Glance.
- Have limited access to your kitchen? Check out the Forno Bravo Modular Ovens or Knocked Down models. You can carry the pieces through a standard doorway, and assembly is easy.
- How do we compare with other ovens in the marketplace? Read our Other Guys Comparison to see why we make the world’s best commercial pizza ovens.
- Wondering why the Forno Bravo authentic wood fired ovens perform so well? Read the Anatomy of the Perfect Pizza Oven, or watch the Oven Assembly Animation.