Forno Bravo announces home gas pizza oven!
These home gas pizza oven kits are available in our Casa and Premio modular pizza oven kit series. These pizza ovens can bake using gas, wood or combination of both fuel sources. UL certified for outdoor kitchens (wood only UL certified for indoor installation).
Gas pizza oven kits include all the items in our traditional modular wood fired pizza oven kits plus a gas burner factory set to natural gas or propane with low and high flame settings for bread baking (500 degrees) or Vera pizza Napoletana (800+ degrees).
Fast 30 to 60 minute heat up times depending on model chosen and Forno Bravo’s famous heat retention. The perfect home gas pizza oven for those who want the authenticity of wood fired cooking with the convenience of gas.
Why add gas to a home pizza oven?
- Sadly, more jurisdictions are creating limitations on wood fired ovens;
- Gas is very convenient for cooking at lower temperatures;
- Efficiency – gas / wood combination heats up faster than wood alone;
- Easier to learn how to bake great pizza if you are new to refractory pizza ovens;
- Demand – customers wanted the convenience of gas.
What comes with a gas pizza oven kit:
- 32″, 36″, 40″, 44″ or 48″ commercial grade refractory oven dome with integral vent;
- Firebrick cooking floor that is NSF-4 certified for use with food;
- Ceramic fire insulation blanket and board to fully insulate pizza oven;
- High temperature mortar;
- Stainless steel stove pipe kit with anchor plate, 24″ flue and cap;
- Steel door with thermometer;
- Drago P1+ gas burner with low and high flame settings (32,000 to 66,000 BTUs);
- Control box for burner;
- Regulator for inbound natural gas line / propane tank;
- Remote thermometer for ease of monitoring temperature;
- Gas leak detector for safety;
- Optional Cucina stand with mounting for gas burner;
All home gas pizza oven kits are UL listed in the US and Canada for outdoor installation.
Can I retro-fit my pizza oven with a gas burner kit?
Yes, but only if it fits certain conditions:
- It is a Forno Bravo Casa2G or Premio2G style pizza oven purchased after 2010;
- It can be installed to the standards outlined in our gas pizza oven installation manual;
- It is an outdoor pizza oven installation.
WARNING – Gas settings are pre-set, choosing wrong gas setting can create a severe safety issue resulting in fire, explosion or personal injury.
|Oven||Cooking Surface||Area (sq. in.)||Heat Up (min)||Pizzas (10")||Shop Now|
|Casa80 Gas Pizza Oven Kit – 32″ cooking floor||Cooking Surface: 32" x 40"||Area (sq. in.): 804||Heat Up (min): 30||Pizzas (10"): 2||$3,750 - $4,600|
|Casa90 Gas Pizza Oven Kit – 36″ cooking floor||Cooking Surface: 36" x 44"||Area (sq. in.): 1017||Heat Up (min): 40||Pizzas (10"): 3||$4,050 - $5,000|
|Casa100 Gas Pizza Oven Kit – 40″ cooking floor||Cooking Surface: 40" x 48"||Area (sq. in.): 1256||Heat Up (min): 45||Pizzas (10"): 4||$4,350 - $5,400|
|Casa110 Gas Pizza Oven Kit – 44″ cooking floor||Cooking Surface: 44" x 52"||Area (sq. in.): 1520||Heat Up (min): 50||Pizzas (10"): 5||$4,650 - $5,800|
|Premio100 Gas Pizza Oven Kit – 40″ cooking floor||Cooking Surface: 40" x 48"||Area (sq. in.): 1256||Heat Up (min): 45||Pizzas (10"): 5||$5,100 - $6,450|
|Premio110 Gas Pizza Oven Kit – 44″ cooking floor||Cooking Surface: 44" x 52"||Area (sq. in.): 1520||Heat Up (min): 50||Pizzas (10"): 6||$5,150 - $6,400|
|Premio120 Gas Pizza Oven Kit – 48″ cooking floor||Cooking Surface: 48" x 56"||Area (sq. in.): 1700||Heat Up (min): 60||Pizzas (10"): 7||$5,350 - $6,700|
Prices and Ordering
All ovens include the oven, door and thermometer.