Forno Bravo mobile pizza ovens create a world of possibilities for owning your own food truck or pizza trailer.
Forno Bravo’s mobile pizza ovens have been used to pioneer the pizza trailer catering business since 2004. Many restaurant owners started in the mobile pizza oven business catering small to large events with a wood fired pizza oven trailer using a Forno Bravo pizza oven.
There are many ways to approach opening your very own mobile pizza oven business, and Forno Bravo wants to help you on this journey.
Why Forno Bravo Mobile Pizza Ovens
Forno Bravo authentic wood fired ovens are ideal for pizza trailers for several reasons:
Our oven domes are made with fiber-reinforced, commercial-grade refractory material which increases structural strength. Unlike clay or brick ovens, our mobile pizza oven domes can withstand the rigors of life on the road.
Our interlocking dome design provides industry-leading heat retention, as opposed to traditional brick ovens or “butt-joint” designs, which break apart over time and allow heat loss.
Our ceramic fiber insulation provides better insulation (2 to 1 over vermiculite) allowing you to save space, weight, and retain heat longer than traditional vermiculite/concrete mixed hearths.
We control our own product, made in the USA in Castroville, CA. You don’t have to wait months for spare parts or warranty items; we stand behind our product.
Mobile Pizza Oven Trailers – Turn-Key Solutions
Forno Bravo has worked with dozens of food truck manufacturing partners since 2004, so our authentic wood fired ovens have been used in a wide variety of pizza trailers and food trucks. Also, since Forno Bravo’s wood fired ovens carry ETL listings for commercial cooking equipment and food safety, it is easier to receive permitting for your mobile catering business. Whether through a Forno Bravo partner who specializes in mobile pizza trailers, a preferred trailer integrator near you, or a do-it-yourself pizza trailer project, we offer a variety of pizza oven solutions for your business.
While Forno Bravo works with many food truck and pizza trailer manufacturers, we suggest you reach out to Fireside Trailer, the sales team there is familiar with all Forno Bravo mobile solution resellers and if Fireside Trailer doesn’t have a turnkey solution for you, they may be able to refer you to a qualified integrator.
Viaggio Drop-In Mobile Pizza Oven
The Viaggio mobile pizza oven is a “drop-in” design that allows you to easily mount a complete, high-quality pizza oven onto a trailer or food truck. Fully assembled and made from our modular pizza oven kits, the Viaggio allows you to simplify the build process. Whether you are a trailer manufacturer filling a customer request, or an entrepreneur designing your own mobile business, the Viaggio is a proven mobile drop-in oven solution.
Key features include:
- Three sizes: 40″, 44″, and 48″ cooking surfaces;
- You can bake 4 to 7 – 10″ pizzas at a time; 140 per hour;
- Capable of exceeding 900°F temperatures;
- Stainless steel tray and reinforced strapping and support structure for durability;
- Pre-drilled mounting holes and 4″x5″ mounting brackets for easy installation;
- 24″ Removable double-wall chimney, locking anchor plate, and stylish laser-cut chimney cap with spark arrestor;
- Wood fuel available, no charcoal;
- UL certified and food safe.
Professionale TE Commercial Pizza Oven Kit
The Professionale TE commercial pizza oven kit is available in two sizes, 44″ and 48″ internal cooking surfaces. Its stainless steel throat and integral vent design are several hundred pounds lighter than the traditional brick and mortar Professionale OK commercial pizza oven kit, making it ideal for trailers looking to reduce weight on the axles, without sacrificing oven dome and the thermal mass required for small pizzerias. Forno Bravo’s Professionale TE is the preferred modular oven kit for many of our mobile pizza trailer and food truck integration partners.
Key features include:
- Available in two sizes: 44″ and 48″ interior cooking round;
- Stainless steel oven throat with UL103HT rated chimney anchor plate for easy connection;
- 3″ oven dome using commercial grade refractory with integral vent landing;
- Firebrick 2.5″ cooking floor that is NSF-4 certified for use with food;
- 4″ ceramic fiber insulation blanket for side dome and 6″ above oven dome;
- 2″ ceramic fiber insulation board under oven dome;
- High-temperature mortar;
- Double-wall insulated door with a built-in thermometer;
- Easy delivery using a lift gate — no forklift required.
The Professionale TE commercial pizza oven kit is the product of choice for Fire Within, an industry-leading seller of turnkey pizza trailers.
Mobile Pizza Ovens for Food Trucks
Forno Bravo’s modular pizza oven kits can be used in food trucks in the same way as they are for brick and mortar pizzerias and mobile trailers. A key difference is that food trucks typically can bear more weight, so customers opt for the traditional Professionale OK commercial pizza oven kit, Modena OK commercial pizza oven kit, or a Viaggio Mobile Drop-In pizza oven.
Fully assembled commercial ovens are an option, but only when working with Forno Bravo on a semi-custom design for mobile or a professional integrator. Our stands are not designed for mobile applications given each mobile design often carriers unique design requirements so Forno Bravo requires a professional integrator create the support structure necessary to handle up to a 7,000 lb oven.
Many of these companies offer a turnkey mobile food truck with complete kitchen and financing options.
Co-Marketing with Forno Bravo
Forno Bravo offers a wide variety of co-marketing opportunities for our commercial customers ready to open their first catering business, pizzeria, or a chain. These services are all free, you only need to inquire.
- Community Cookbook – many mobile caterers, cooking school chefs, and other professionals like to brag in our community cookbook by showing off some recipes. If you are interested in posting officially, feel free to contact us about becoming an official contributor;
- Pizza Quest with Peter Reinhart – Forno Bravo is the exclusive oven sponsor for Pizza Quest, an industry-centric platform with world-renown author, culinary instructor, and chef Peter Reinhart. Peter cooperates with many leaders in the pizza industry to provide rich content for the site. If you are interested in participating or sponsoring Pizza Quest, please let us know;
- Blog – tell your story about becoming a mobile pizza caterer and share it in the Forno Bravo Blog, with millions of site visits and a readership of over 80,000.
Mobile Pizza Oven Financing
Forno Bravo works with Ascentium financial services to provide multi-vendor financing options at competitive rates. This means, if approved, Ascentium Capital can provide lending not just for the pizza oven, but to any other vendors you are working with to get your business up and running. To learn more and apply, click here. All information shared with Ascentium Capital is confidential and Forno Bravo is not privy to your financial background.
Not sure where to start? Contact Our Sales Team Today and we’ll be happy to guide you in the right direction!