Roma Commercial Pizza Oven Starts at $7950.
The Roma pizza oven is UL certified for indoor or outdoor installation. It is a small- to mid-size fully assembled commercial pizza oven designed for restaurants, pizzerias, cafes, caterers, and vineyards looking for a gas or wood fired pizza oven to complement other cooking equipment.
The Roma Pizza Oven is made from our Professionale OK pizza oven kit core. Ideal for small- to mid-sized pizzerias that want an oven capable of baking up to 140 – 10″ pizzas per hour. Excellent heat retention with quick recovery times, this pizza oven suits restaurant owners who want a quality pizza oven at a reasonable price.
The Roma’s stucco finish (in 7 standard color options) lends an attractive, earthy appearance that suits outdoor cafes, vineyards, and show kitchens wanting a pizza oven that shows well to the customers.
NEW: The Roma is now available in a custom, hand-tiled finish as well (see tile customization guide here!) Chose colors and patterns to highlight your brand, decor, or personal style. Add the optional decorative brick arch for even more presence.
Completely assembled into a metal tray and stand, the Roma commercial oven can be installed in minutes with a forklift.
Roma Commercial Pizza Oven Overview:
- Two sizes: 44″ and 48″ cooking surfaces, both with 10″ landings;
- You can bake up to 7 – 10″ pizzas at a time; up to 140 per hour;
- Capable of exceeding 900ºF temperatures;
- Gas and Wood fuel available, no charcoal;
- UL certified for indoor or outdoor installation.
Roma Commercial Pizza Oven Includes:
- Complete commercial pizza oven assembly with steel tray;
- Assembled black metal stand that installs in minutes;
- Double wall insulated door with a built-in thermometer;
- UL103HT rated anchor plate, double wall chimney pipe, and cap;
- Decorative brick arch;
- Optional 100,000 BTU, modulating gas burner upgrade.
Like all Forno Bravo commercial pizza ovens, the Roma commercial pizza ovens are designed with optimal proportions, including the perfect Oven Dome Height and Oven Opening Size for baking serious Vera Pizza Napoletana.
Optional Items Sold Separately:
- Double wall UL103HT chimney flue extensions;
- Type 1 Hood (when required);
- Pizza oven tools;
- Pre-cure services.
Gas Pizza Oven Option Includes:
- 100,000 BTU self-modulating burner with its own air supply for greater power and fuel efficiency;
- Electronic control module with ignitor;
- Omega display with programmable temperature control;
- Thermocouple temperature probe;
- Stylish, stainless steel guard to protect the burner;
- Mounting bracket for control box.
Roma Commercial Pizza Oven Advanced Technologies:
- 3” oven dome produced using a proprietary 142 pcf density, 8,230 psi strength refractory material with poly-fibers for additional strength not found in brick or clay ovens. All manufactured in our Salinas, CA factory using a two-sided, vibrated mold casting process. It is a remarkably hard and durable material designed to provide many years of 24/7 operation.
- 2.5″ oven floor is constructed using large 18” x 18” x 21⁄2” ultra-premium (2,700psi compressed and 2,650ºF kiln-fired) baking tiles with Cordierite — for superior thermal shock resistance and durability, and for great pizza baking.
- Ultra-premium insulation, both in quality and thickness, for outstanding heat retention. Each pizza oven includes a minimum of 4” (side) to 6” (top) of high-tech ceramic blanket dome insulation and 4” of ceramic board floor insulation — eliminating the need for old-fashioned and inefficient vermiculite or Perlite-based insulating concrete.
- An interlocking dome design with a mono-block vent — and with fewer, tighter seams, the Roma commercial oven for sale offers outstanding heat retention, cooking performance, and durability.
- The gas-fired version of the Roma pizza ovens provides a high-heat, high-throughput, pizza baking experience that accurately replicates a true wood fire. The Roma gas commercial pizza ovens can operate in both gas-only, and gas/wood modes. he burner’s self-modulating flame uses from 20,000 – 100,000 BTUs to save fuel and money, while maintaining the chef’s desired temperature setting, and providing fast recharge rates during the busiest rushes!
All Roma ovens can be vented multiple ways, including directly with a connected UL103HT chimney system or grease duct vent, or indirectly with a UL Listed Type 1 hood.
Roma Commercial Pizza Oven Assembly Video:
Roma ovens are UL737, UL2162, NSF/ANSI-4, ANSI Z83.11 / CSA-1.8, ULC S627, and ULC/ORD 2162 for Wood-Fired Ovens and Gas-Fired Ovens for Restaurant Use in the United States and Canada.
|Oven||Cooking Surface||Area (sq. in.)||Heat Up (min)||Pizzas (10")||Shop Now|
|Roma110 Commercial Pizza Oven – Wood or Gas||Cooking Surface: 44" x 54"||Area (sq. in.): 1397||Heat Up (min): 60||Pizzas (10"): 5-6||$7,950 - $13,450|
|Roma120 Commercial Pizza Oven – 48″ Wood or Gas||Cooking Surface: 48" x 59"||Area (sq. in.): 1,944||Heat Up (min): 75||Pizzas (10"): 6-7||$8,950 - $14,450|
Prices and Ordering
All ovens include the oven, door and thermometer.