Roma Commercial Pizza Oven Starts at $7950.
The Roma pizza oven is UL certified for indoor or outdoor installation. It is a small to mid-size fully assembled commercial pizza oven designed for restaurants, pizzerias, cafes, caterers, and vineyards looking for a gas or wood fired pizza oven to complement other cooking equipment.
The Roma Pizza Oven is made from our Professionale OK pizza oven kit core. Ideal for small to mid-sized pizzerias that want an oven capable of baking up to 140 – 10″ pizzas per hour. Excellent heat retention with quick recovery times, this pizza oven suits restaurant owners who want a quality pizza oven at a reasonable price.
Its stucco finish (standard) lends an attractive, earthy appearance that suits outdoor cafes, vineyards, and show kitchens wanting a pizza oven that shows well to the customers.
NEW: The Roma is now available in a custom, hand-tiled finish as well! Chose colors and patterns to highlight your brand, decor, or personal style. Add the optional decorative brick arch for even more presence.
Completely assembled into a metal tray and stand, the Roma commercial oven for sale can be installed in minutes with a forklift.
Roma Commercial Pizza Oven Overview:
- Two sizes: 44″ and 48″ cooking surfaces, both with 10″ landings;
- You can bake up to 7 – 10″ pizzas at a time; up to 140 per hour;
- Capable of exceeding 900ºF temperatures;
- Gas and Wood fuel available, no charcoal;
- UL certified for indoor or outdoor installation.
Roma Commercial Pizza Oven Includes:
- Complete commercial pizza oven assembly with steel tray;
- Metal stand assembles in minutes;
- Double wall insulated door with a built-in thermometer;
- UL103HT rated chimney pipe and cap;
- Decorative brick arch;
- Optional 125,000 BTU gas burner option.
Like all Forno Bravo commercial pizza ovens, the Roma commercial pizza ovens are designed with optimal proportions, including the perfect Oven Dome Height and Oven Opening Size for baking serious Vera Pizza Napoletana.
Optional Items Sold Separately:
- Double wall UL103HT chimney flue extensions;
- Type 1 Hood (when required);
- Pizza oven tools;
- Pre-cure services.
Gas Pizza Oven Option Includes:
- Drago 125,000 BTU dual burner;
- Omega control module with 4 set points for temperature control;
- Piping, ignitor, dual gas control valve.
Roma Commercial Pizza Oven Advanced Technologies:
- 3” oven dome produced using a proprietary 142 pcf density, 8,230 psi strength refractory material with poly-fibers for additional strength not found in brick or clay ovens. All manufactured in our Salinas, CA factory using a two-sided, vibrated mold casting process. It is a remarkably hard and durable material designed to provide many years of 24/7 operation.
- 2.5″ oven floor is constructed using large 18” x 18” x 21⁄2” ultra-premium (2,700psi compressed and 2,650ºF kiln-fired) baking tiles with Cordierite — for superior thermal shock resistance and durability, and for great pizza baking.
- Ultra-premium insulation, both in quality and thickness, for outstanding heat retention. Each pizza oven includes a minimum of 4” (side) to 6” (top) of high-tech ceramic blanket dome insulation and 4” of ceramic board floor insulation — eliminating the need for old-fashioned and inefficient vermiculite or Perlite-based insulating concrete.
- An interlocking dome design with a mono-block vent — and with fewer, tighter seams, the Roma commercial oven for sale offers outstanding heat retention, cooking performance, and durability.
- The gas-fired version of the Roma pizza ovens provides a high-heat, high-throughput, pizza baking experience that accurately replicates a true wood fire. The Roma gas commercial pizza ovens can operate in both gas-only, and gas/wood modes.
All Roma ovens can be vented three ways, including directly with a connected UL103HT chimney system or grease duct vent, or indirectly with a UL Listed Type 1 hood.
Roma Commercial Pizza Oven Assembly Video:
Roma ovens are UL737, UL2162, NSF/ANSI-4, ANSI Z83.11a and CAN/CGA-1.8 DUAL for Wood-Fired Ovens and Gas-Fired Ovens for Restaurant Use in the United States and Canada.
|Oven||Cooking Surface||Area (sq. in.)||Heat Up (min)||Pizzas (10")||Shop Now|
|Roma110 Commercial Pizza Oven – Wood or Gas||Cooking Surface: 44" x 54"||Area (sq. in.): 1397||Heat Up (min): 60||Pizzas (10"): 5-6||$7,950 - $13,450|
|Roma120 Commercial Pizza Oven – 48″ Wood or Gas||Cooking Surface: 48" x 59"||Area (sq. in.): 1,944||Heat Up (min): 75||Pizzas (10"): 6-7||$8,950 - $14,450|
Prices and Ordering
All ovens include the oven, door and thermometer.