Napoli Commercial Pizza Oven Starts at $9250.
The Napoli commercial pizza oven is UL certified for indoor and outdoor installation. It is a mid to large sized fully assembled commercial pizza oven designed for restaurants, pizzerias, cafes, caterers and vineyards looking for a gas or wood fired pizza oven to complement other cooking equipment.
The Napoli is made from our Modena pizza oven core. Ideal for mid to large-sized pizzerias that want an oven capable of baking up to 200 – 10″ pizzas per hour. It’s Naples style center-vent design provides the best heat retention of any of our commercial pizza ovens.
It’s designed in the traditional Naples style. This tiled, Igloo shape pizza oven features a specialized vent that pulls hot air back over the oven dome and up through the top and center of the oven enclosure.
Truly stunning, the Napoli commercial pizza oven will be the centerpiece of any pizzeria or restaurant. We can custom tile the Napoli pizza oven to suit your business decor. Check out some of the ovens we have done custom by clicking here.
Completely assembled into a metal tray and stand, the Napoli commercial pizza oven can be installed in minutes with a forklift.
Napoli Commercial Pizza Oven Overview:
- Two sizes: 48″ and 56″ cooking surfaces, both with 10″ landing;
- You can bake up to 10 – 10″ pizzas at a time; 200 per hour;
- Capable of exceeding 900 degree temperatures;
- Gas and Wood fuel available, no charcoal;
- UL certified for indoor or outdoor installation.
Napoli Commercial Pizza Oven Includes:
- Complete commercial pizza oven assembly with steel tray;
- Metal stand assembled in minutes;
- Double wall insulated door with thermometer;
- UL103HT rated chimney pipe and cap;
- Optional 125,000 BTU gas burner option;
- Optional custom colors and logo tiling;
- Optional countertop versions for those who want to build out a custom hearth.
Like all Forno Bravo commercial pizza ovens, the Roma Series pizza ovens are designed with optimal proportions, including the perfect Oven Dome Height and Oven Opening Size for baking serious Vera Pizza Napoletana.
Optional items sold separately:
- Double wall UL103HT chimney flue extensions;
- Type 1 Hood (when required);
- Pizza oven tools;
- Pre-cure services.
Gas pizza oven option includes:
- Drago 125,000 BTU dual burner;
- Omega control module with 4 set points for temperature control;
- Piping, ignitor, dual gas control valve;
All Napoli ovens can be vented three ways, including directly with a connected UL103HT chimney system or grease duct vent, or indirectly with a Listed Type 1 hood.
Napoli commercial pizza oven advanced technologies:
- 4” oven dome produced using a proprietary 142 pcf density, 8,230 psi strength refractory material with poly-fibers for additional strength not found in brick or clay ovens. All manufactured in our Salinas, CA factory using a two-sided, vibrated mold casting process. It is a remarkably hard and durable material designed to provide many years of 24/7 operation.
- 2.5″ oven floor is constructed using large 18”x18”x21⁄2” ultra-premium (2,700psi compressed and 2,650ºF kiln-fired) baking tiles with Cordierite — for superior thermal shock resistance and durability, and for great pizza baking.
- Ultra-premium insulation, both in quality and thickness, for outstanding heat retention. Each pizza oven includes a minimum of 4” (side) to 6” (top) of high-tech ceramic blanket dome insulation and 4” of ceramic board floor insulation — eliminating the need for old-fashioned and inefficient vermiculite or Perlite-based insulating concrete.
- An interlocking dome design with a mono-block vent — and with fewer, tighter seams, the Roma commercial pizza oven offers outstanding heat retention, cooking performance, and durability.
- The gas-fired version of the Roma pizza ovens provides a high heat, high throughput pizza baking experience that accurately replicates a true wood fire. The Roma gas commercial pizza ovens can operate in both gas-only and gas/wood modes.
- Naples style center-vent that re-uses heat from the oven and distributes it above the dome. This leads to the best heat retention of any of our commercial pizza ovens. the Napoli recovery time leads the industry. See the graphic below:
Installed in 5 minutes like all our assembled commercial pizza ovens:
Napoli ovens are UL737, UL2162, NSF/ANSI-4, ANSI Z83.11a and CAN/CGA-1.8 DUAL for Wood-Fired Ovens and Gas-Fired Ovens for Restaurant Use in United States and Canada.
To learn more about pizza ovens, click here.
|Oven||Cooking Surface||Area (sq. in.)||Heat Up (min)||Pizzas (10")||Shop Now|
|Napoli120 Commercial Pizza Oven – 48″ Wood or Gas||Cooking Surface: 48" x 56"||Area (sq. in.): 1,872||Heat Up (min): 80||Pizzas (10"): 6-7||$9,250 - $13,050|
|Napoli140 Commercial Pizza Oven – 56″ Wood or Gas||Cooking Surface: 56" x 60"||Area (sq. in.): 2,592||Heat Up (min): 90||Pizzas (10"): 8-10||$10,250 - $14,050|
Prices and Ordering
All ovens include the oven, door and thermometer.
The Napoli Series ovens are an assembled version of the Modena2G, and are UL and NSF certified for restaurant use.
Click here to learn why the Modena2G/Napoli Ovens are so special.
Wondering why the Modena2G/Napoli is best pizza ovens on the market? Check out our Other Guys Comparison Table.
Or, download the Forno Bravo Points of Comparison document (pdf).
To see what your restaurant could look like, click on our commercial pizza oven Photograph Journal.