You can choose between a Modular Pizza Oven, that you assemble at your restaurant, or an Assembled Pizza Oven, that you set in place and can move later. All our modular commercial pizza ovens are UL certified for wood, gas / wood combination or gas fired. These questions should help you decide which option is best for you.
Forno Bravo’s modular commercial pizza oven kits are ideal for pizzerias to custom design their pizza oven to fit their decor, are working on a budget or have issues with access that prevents a fully assembled oven from being installed.
- Do you have access limitations to your kitchen? Assembled ovens require 60″ – 70″ of access, which can mean removing a door frame or wall. Modular ovens can be easily moved and installed anywhere.
- Do you need to install your oven in a specific location? Modular pizza ovens can be put just about anywhere, as the design of the stand and hearth are up to the restaurant owner and designer.
- Do you have a specific size in mind? Because our modular ovens are built in such high quantities, we can cost-effectively build four different restaurant sizes.
Ranging in size from 44” up to 56” by 72” internal cooking surfaces, our modular pizza oven kits can satisfy small niche cafe’s up to high throughput pizzerias.
Forno Bravo offers the widest selection of fully assembled UL certified commercial pizza ovens in the world. Choose from a wide range of sizes and styles. From a lower cost decorative steel enclosure or stucco to our signature Napoli hand tiled show piece oven.
- Is there a chance you will want to move, or sell, your oven later? An assembled oven can be more easily moved after you have installed it.
- Do you want to avoid the hassle of installation and finding a qualified builder? With an assembled oven, you don’t have to find a mason, or locate installation materials, such as insulation and refractory mortar.
- Are you busy with other details getting you restaurant up and going, and must want to set you oven and go? It is a little easier to install an assembled oven, once you get it to your restaurant.
Ranging in size from 44” up to 56” by 72” internal cooking surfaces, our fully assembled commercial pizza ovens can satisfy small niche cafe’s up to high throughput pizzerias.