Modena FA Commercial Pizza Oven Starts at $9150.
The Modena FA commercial pizza oven is UL certified for indoor and outdoor installation. It is a large-sized, fully assembled, commercial pizza oven designed for restaurants, pizzerias, cafes, caterers and vineyards looking for a gas or wood fired pizza oven to complement other cooking equipment.
The Modena is made from our Modena pizza oven core. Ideal for mid to large-sized pizzerias that want an oven capable of baking up to 280 – 10″ pizzas per hour.
It’s decorative red metal exterior holds up well indoors and can showcase the oven. It is ideal for kitchens which do not want the oven to be a focal point, but are more concerned with price. If you really want a showpiece oven, but require high throughput, consider our Napoli commercial pizza ovens.
Completely assembled into a metal tray and stand, the Modena commercial pizza oven can be installed in minutes with a forklift.
Modena FA Commercial Pizza Oven Overview:
- Four sizes: 48″, 56″, 56″x64″ and 56″x72″ cooking surfaces, all with 8″ landing;
- You can bake up to 14 – 10″ pizzas at a time; 280 per hour;
- Capable of exceeding 900-degree temperatures;
- Gas and Wood fuel available, no charcoal;
- UL certified for indoor or outdoor installation.
Modena FA Commercial Pizza Oven Includes:
- Complete commercial pizza oven assembly with steel tray;
- Metal stand assembled in minutes;
- Double wall insulated door with thermometer;
- Decorative brick arch.
- Optional 125,000 BTU gas burner option.
Like all Forno Bravo commercial pizza ovens, the Modena FA commercial pizza ovens are designed with optimal proportions, including the perfect Oven Dome Height and Oven Opening Size for baking serious Vera Pizza Napoletana.
Optional items sold separately:
- Double wall UL103HT chimney anchor plate, flue, and cap;
- Type 1 Hood (when required);
- Pizza oven tools;
- Pre-cure services.
Gas pizza oven option includes:
- Drago 125,000 BTU dual burner;
- Omega control module with 4 set points for temperature control;
- Piping, ignitor, dual gas control valve.
Modena FA commercial pizza oven advanced technologies:
- 4” oven dome produced using a proprietary 142 pcf density, 8,230 psi strength refractory material with poly-fibers for additional strength not found in brick or clay ovens. All manufactured in our Salinas, CA factory using a two-sided, vibrated mold casting process. It is a remarkably hard and durable material designed to provide many years of 24/7 operation.
- 2.5″ oven floor is constructed using large 18”x18”x21⁄2” ultra-premium (2,700psi compressed and 2,650ºF kiln-fired) baking tiles with Cordierite — for superior thermal shock resistance and durability, and for great pizza baking.
- Ultra-premium insulation, both in quality and thickness, for outstanding heat retention. Each pizza oven includes a minimum of 4” (side) to 6” (top) of high-tech ceramic blanket dome insulation and 4” of ceramic board floor insulation — eliminating the need for old-fashioned and inefficient vermiculite or Perlite-based insulating concrete.
- An interlocking dome design with a mono-block vent — and with fewer, tighter seams, the Modena FA commercial pizza oven offers outstanding heat retention, cooking performance, and durability.
- The gas-fired version of the Modena FA pizza ovens provides a high heat, high throughput pizza baking experience that accurately replicates a true wood fire. The Modena FA gas commercial pizza ovens can operate in both gas-only and gas/wood modes.
All Modena FA ovens can be vented three ways, including directly with a connected UL103HT chimney system or grease duct vent, or indirectly with a Listed Type 1 hood.
Modena FA Commercial Pizza Oven Assembly Video:
Modena ovens are UL737, UL2162, NSF/ANSI-4, ANSI Z83.11a and CAN/CGA-1.8 DUAL for Wood-Fired Ovens and Gas-Fired Ovens for Restaurant Use in United States and Canada.
|Oven||Cooking Surface||Area (sq. in.)||Heat Up (min)||Pizzas (10")||Shop Now|
|Modena120 FA Commercial Pizza Oven – 48″ Wood or Gas||Cooking Surface: 48" x 56"||Area (sq. in.): 1872||Heat Up (min): 80||Pizzas (10"): 6-7||$9,150 - $12,650|
|Modena140 FA Commercial Pizza Oven – 56″ Wood or Gas||Cooking Surface: 56" x 60"||Area (sq. in.): 2592||Heat Up (min): 90||Pizzas (10"): 10||$10,150 - $13,650|
|Modena160 FA Commercial Pizza Oven – 56″X64″ Wood or Gas||Cooking Surface: 56" x 68"||Area (sq. in.): 3024||Heat Up (min): 100||Pizzas (10"): 12||$10,650 - $14,150|
|Modena180 FA Commercial Pizza Oven – 56″X72″ Wood or Gas||Cooking Surface: 56" x 76"||Area (sq. in.): 3456||Heat Up (min): 110||Pizzas (10"): 14||$11,150 - $14,650|
Prices and Ordering
All ovens include the oven, door and thermometer.
Check out an excellent overview of the features of the Modena2G Oven Kits to learn why they are so special.
Wondering why the Modena2G is best pizza ovens on the market? Check out our Other Guys Comparison Table.