Professionale OK Commercial Pizza Oven Kit Starts at $3850.
The Professionale OK commercial pizza oven kit is UL certified for indoor and outdoor restaurants and pizzerias. A small to mid-size commercial pizza oven designed for smaller restaurants, pizzerias, and cafes, as well as larger restaurants looking for a wood or gas-fired commercial pizza oven to complement other cooking equipment.
The Professionale commercial pizza oven kit provides everything you need to assemble a pizza oven core including insulation. Each piece of the Professionale OK commercial pizza oven kit can be carried by two people through a standard door, making access and installation easy.
Unlike a fully assembled or knock down commercial pizza oven, you or your contractor would need to build out the pizza oven CMU or equivalent stand and exterior facade. Any non-combustible exterior can be used (brick, stone, tile, stucco, steel, etc).
The Professionale OK commercial pizza oven kit is most popular with pizzerias who want a custom oven built on site, have access issues where assembled ovens can’t fit or an entrepreneur who is handy that can build the pizza oven on site and save capital.
If you are looking for a factory assembled option visit our fully assembled ovens page.
Professionale OK Commercial Pizza Oven Kit Overview:
- Two sizes: 44″ and 48″ cooking surfaces, both with 10″ landing;
- You can bake up to 7 – 10″ pizzas at a time; 140 per hour;
- Capable of exceeding 900 degree temperatures;
- Gas and Wood fuel available, no charcoal;
- UL certified for indoor or outdoor installation.
Professionale OK Commercial Pizza Oven Includes:
- 3″ oven dome using commercial grade refractory with integral vent landing;
- Firebrick 2.5″ cooking floor that is NSF-4 certified for use with food;
- 4″ ceramic fiber insulation blanket for side dome and 6″ above oven dome;
- 4″ ceramic fiber insulation board under oven dome;
- High temperature mortar;
- Double wall insulated door with thermometer.
Optional items sold separately:
- Optional 125,000 BTU gas burner option.
- Double wall UL103HT rated chimney system;
- Type 1 Hood (when required);
- Decorative brick arch;
- Pizza oven tools.
Like all Forno Bravo commercial pizza ovens, the Professionale OK commercial pizza oven kits are designed with optimal proportions, including the perfect Oven Dome Height and Oven Opening Size for baking serious Vera Pizza Napoletana.
Professionale OK commercial pizza oven kit advanced technologies:
- 3” oven dome produced using a proprietary 142 pcf density, 8,230 psi strength refractory material with poly-fibers for additional strength not found in brick or clay ovens. All manufactured in our Salinas, CA factory using a two-sided, vibrated mold casting process. It is a remarkably hard and durable material designed to provide many years of 24/7 operation.
- NSF4 certified 2.5″ oven floor is constructed using large 18”x18”x21⁄2” ultra-premium (2,700psi compressed and 2,650ºF kiln-fired) baking tiles with Cordierite — for superior thermal shock resistance and durability, and for great pizza baking.
- Ultra-premium insulation, both in quality and thickness, for outstanding heat retention. Each pizza oven includes a minimum of 4” (side) to 6” (top) of high-tech ceramic blanket dome insulation and 4” of ceramic board floor insulation — eliminating the need for old-fashioned and inefficient vermiculite or Perlite-based insulating concrete.
- An interlocking dome design with a mono-block vent — and with fewer, tighter seams, the Professionale FA commercial pizza oven offers outstanding heat retention, cooking performance, and durability.
- The gas-fired version of the Professionale FA pizza oven provides a high heat, high throughput pizza baking experience that accurately replicates a true wood fire. The Professionale FA gas commercial pizza ovens can operate in both gas-only and gas/wood modes.
All Professionale FA ovens can be vented three ways, including directly with a connected UL103HT chimney system or grease duct vent, or indirectly with a Listed Type 1 hood.
Professionale OK related Products:
The Professionale also has a Trailer Edition for mobile pizza trailers and food trucks. If you are interested, we suggest you email or call us and speak with a specialist.
Professionale ovens are UL737, UL2162, NSF/ANSI-4, ANSI Z83.11a and CAN/CGA-1.8 DUAL for Wood-Fired Ovens and Gas-Fired Ovens for Restaurant Use in United States and Canada.
To learn more about pizza ovens in general, click here.
|Oven||Cooking Surface||Area (sq. in.)||Heat Up (min)||Pizzas (10")||Shop Now|
|Professionale110 OK Commercial Pizza Oven Kit – Wood or Gas||Cooking Surface: 44" x 54"||Area (sq. in.): 1397||Heat Up (min): 60||Pizzas (10"): 5-6||$3,850 - $7,350|
|Professionale120 OK Commercial Pizza Oven Kit – Wood or Gas||Cooking Surface: 48" x 59"||Area (sq. in.): 1937||Heat Up (min): 75||Pizzas (10"): 6-7||$4,150 - $7,650|
Prices and Ordering
All ovens include the oven, door and thermometer.
Check out the Forno Bravo gas burner system.
To see what your finished pizza oven could look like, click on our commercial pizza oven Photograph Journal.