Professionale OK Commercial Pizza Oven Kit Starts at $5,950.
The Professionale OK commercial pizza oven kit is ETL certified to UL standards for indoor and outdoor restaurants and pizzerias. A small- to mid-size commercial pizza oven designed for smaller restaurants, pizzerias, and cafes, as well as larger restaurants looking for a wood or gas fired commercial pizza oven to complement other cooking equipment.
The Professionale OK commercial gas or wood fired pizza oven kit provides everything you need to assemble a pizza oven core, including the highest quality insulation. Each piece of the Professionale OK oven kit can be carried by two people through a standard door, making access and installation easy.
Unlike a fully assembled or knock down commercial pizza oven, you or your contractor would need to build out the pizza oven CMU or equivalent stand and exterior facade. Any non-combustible exterior can be used (brick, stone, tile, stucco, steel, etc.)
The Professionale OK oven kit is most popular with pizzerias who want a custom oven built on site, have access issues where assembled ovens can’t fit, or an entrepreneur who is handy that can build the pizza oven onsite and save capital.
If you are looking for a factory assembled option, visit our Fully Assembled Ovens page.
Professionale OK Commercial Pizza Oven Kit Overview:
- Two sizes: 44″ and 48″ cooking surfaces, both with a 10″ landing;
- You can bake up to 7 – 10″ pizzas at a time; or up to 140 per hour;
- Capable of exceeding 900°F temperatures;
- Gas and Wood fuel available, no charcoal;
- UL certified for indoor or outdoor installation;
- Easy delivery using a lift gate — no forklift required.
Professionale OK Commercial Pizza Oven Includes:
- 3″ oven dome using commercial grade refractory with integral vent landing;
- Firebrick 2.5″ cooking floor that is NSF-4 certified for use with food;
- 4″ ceramic fiber insulation blanket for the side dome and 6″ for above the oven dome;
- 4″ ceramic fiber insulation board under the oven dome;
- High temperature mortar;
- Double wall insulated steel door with a built-in thermometer.
Optional Items Sold Separately:
- Optional 100,000 BTU, modulating gas burner upgrade;
- Double wall UL-rated chimney system and extensions;
- Type 1 Hood (when required);
- Decorative brick arch;
- Pre-cure services;
- Pizza oven tools and accessories.
Like all Forno Bravo commercial gas or wood fired pizza ovens, the Professionale OK oven kits are designed with optimal proportions, including the perfect Oven Dome Height and Oven Opening Size for baking serious Vera Pizza Napoletana.
Professionale OK Commercial Pizza Oven Kit Advanced Technologies:
- 3” oven dome produced using a proprietary 142 pcf density, 8,230 psi strength refractory material with poly-fibers for additional strength not found in brick or clay ovens. All manufactured in our Salinas, CA factory using a two-sided, vibrated mold casting process. It is a remarkably hard and durable material designed to provide many years of 24/7 operation.
- NSF-4 compliant, 2.5″ oven floor is constructed using large 18”x18”x21⁄2” ultra-premium (2,700psi compressed and 2,650ºF kiln-fired) baking tiles with Cordierite — for superior thermal shock resistance and durability, and for great pizza baking.
- Ultra-premium insulation, both in quality and thickness, for outstanding heat retention. Each pizza oven includes a minimum of 4” (side) to 6” (top) of high-tech ceramic blanket dome insulation and 4” of ceramic board floor insulation — eliminating the need for old-fashioned and inefficient vermiculite or Perlite-based insulating concrete.
- An interlocking dome design with a mono-block vent — and with fewer, tighter seams, the Professionale OK commercial pizza oven kit offers outstanding heat retention, cooking performance, and durability.
- The gas fired version of the Professionale OK commercial pizza oven kit provides a high-heat, high-throughput, pizza baking experience that accurately replicates a true wood fire. These ovens can operate in both gas-only and gas/wood modes. The burner’s self-modulating flame uses from 20,000 – 100,000 BTUs to save fuel and money, while maintaining the chef’s desired temperature setting, and providing fast recharge rates during the busiest rushes!
All Professionale ovens can be vented multiple ways, including directly with a connected UL-compliant chimney system or grease duct vent, or indirectly with a Type 1 Hood certified to UL standards.
Professionale OK Related Products:
The Professionale also has a Trailer Edition, (as well as the fully assembled Viaggio Mobile Drop In Oven,) for mobile pizza trailers and food trucks. If you are interested, we suggest you email or call us and speak with a specialist.
Professionale ovens are ETL certified to UL737, UL2162, NSF/ANSI-4, ANSI Z83.11 / CSA-1.8, ULC S627, and ULC/ORD 2162 standards for Wood Fired Ovens and Gas Fired Ovens for Restaurant Use in the United States and Canada.
|Oven||Cooking Surface||Area (sq. in.)||Heat Up (min)||Pizzas (10")||Shop Now|
|Professionale110 OK Commercial Pizza Oven Kit – Wood or Gas||Cooking Surface: 44" x 54"||Area (sq. in.): 1397||Heat Up (min): 60||Pizzas (10"): 5-6||$5,950 - $9,450|
|Professionale120 OK Commercial Pizza Oven Kit – Wood or Gas||Cooking Surface: 48" x 59"||Area (sq. in.): 1937||Heat Up (min): 75||Pizzas (10"): 6-7||$6,450 - $9,950|
Prices and Ordering
All ovens include the oven, door and thermometer.
Check out the Forno Bravo gas burner system.
To see what your finished pizza oven could look like, click on our commercial pizza oven Photograph Journal.