Artigiano Italian Brick Pizza Oven Kits Start at $4450.
The Artigiano Italian Brick Pizza Oven Series (in Italian pronounced R-Tea-John-Oh) is a family of modular pizza oven kits handcrafted at a small artisan’s workshop in Tuscany, Italy. Based on the traditional round, free-standing brick dome originally created in ancient Rome and perfected in Naples, our Artigiano Italian brick pizza ovens offer the outstanding cooking characteristics that only a true brick oven can provide. These wonderful ovens are unique to Italy and our producer, and it is a special pleasure to offer them to American, Canadian, and homeowners worldwide through our international distributors.
The Artigiano Italian Brick Pizza Oven was one of the inspirations for starting Forno Bravo and a key part of our Pompeii DIY Brick Oven eBook.
Take a look at the Artigiano Photo Gallery.
Artigiano Italian Brick Pizza Oven Kit:
- Three sizes: 31.4″ round, 39.3″ round, and 39.3″ x 47.1″ oval cooking surface;
- You can bake up to 6 pizzas at a time, or 120 per hour;
- Suitable for outdoor installations as a wood fired pizza oven;
- No gas or charcoal;
- Easy delivery using a lift gate — no forklift required.
Artigiano Italian Brick Pizza Oven Kit Includes:
- Highest-quality 2″ refractory brick oven dome;
- 2″ thick refractory cooking surface used in Italian pizzerias;
- 3″ ceramic fiber insulation blanket for the oven dome;
- 2″ ceramic fiber insulation board under the oven dome;
- Steel door;
- Steel pizza oven vent.
What Makes the Artigiano Italian Brick Pizza Oven Special:
- The dome of the Artigiano oven kit is built, shipped, and installed as a single piece—with metal handles making it easy to position on your hearth.
- Constructed using the highest-quality refractory bricks, our Artigiano Italian brick pizza ovens, are structurally identical to the commercial brick ovens found in pizzerias throughout Italy. The only difference between the commercial versions and the Artigiano is the oven chamber and the thickness (thermal mass) of the brick walls and refractory mortar oven coating.
- As there are only a small number of artisans with the skill to build a freestanding brick dome, these ovens are highly prized in Italy, and throughout the world. The ovens give homeowners the ability to enjoy a true Italian brick oven, without having to ship an entire assembled oven, or having to fly a skilled Italian builder to your home.
- The 2″ thick cooking surface supplied with the Artigiano is constructed using the highest quality, high-fired, commercial grade refractory materials. It heats up quickly, and provides the same heat retention characteristics of commercial pizza ovens.
Artigiano Italian Brick Pizza Oven Summary:
Forno Bravo manufacturers all our pizza ovens in the US, except the Artigiano. Why? For those who want an authentic Italian brick pizza oven, we wanted to offer the best. Handcrafted in Tuscany, Italy by Il Forno del Nonno, the Artigiano is an incredible oven and a work of art.
These ovens make a great addition to any home, outdoor kitchen or outdoor living area, and the craftsmanship they show makes a wonderful statement.
The Artigiano Italian brick pizza ovens are easily installed using either an on site-built concrete block stand, or a Cucina Modular Oven Stand.
We stock the Artigiano Italian Brick Pizza Ovens in our Salinas, CA facility.
Would like to learn more about pizza ovens?
|Oven||Cooking Surface||Area (sq. in.)||Heat Up (min)||Pizzas (10")||Shop Now|
|Artigiano80 Italian Brick Pizza Oven Kit||Cooking Surface: 31.4" x 19.6"||Area (sq. in.): 775||Heat Up (min): 40||Pizzas (10"): 2||$4,450|
|Artigiano100 Italian Brick Pizza Oven Kit||Cooking Surface: 39.3" x 12.7"||Area (sq. in.): 1,240||Heat Up (min): 50||Pizzas (10"): 4||$4,950|
|Artigiano120 Italian Brick Pizza Oven Kit||Cooking Surface: 39.3" x 47.1"||Area (sq. in.): 1,550||Heat Up (min): 60||Pizzas (10"): 6||$5,450|
Prices and Ordering
All ovens include the oven, door and thermometer.