FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Forno Bravo, LLC
Forno Bravo Introduces Forum: an on-line community dedicated to wood-fired oven construction and cooking
Mar. 5, 2005. Windsor, CA. Forno Bravo, LLC, a leading provider of Italian-made pizza ovens for pizzerias, restaurants and homeowners, introduced the Forno Bravo Forum, an on-line community dedicated to wood-fired oven construction and cooking. Here are the group's guidelines:
1. We have moved this forum from its first location on groups.yahoo.com. In order to preserve as much content as possible, we have tried to copy postings from there to this forum, and put it in the right place. If something important is missing, let us know
2. This forum is open to folks with any type of pizza oven, brick oven or pizza stone.
3. We're here to enjoy wood-fired oven installation and cooking. Please be polite, and in keeping with the tone of group.
4. Our forum does not have moderators, though we are planning on adding them. If you are interested in signing up, please contact us.
5. Please don't promote any type of commercial venture or product.
That's it. Build, cook and be happy.
About Forno Bravo, LLC
Forno Bravo is a leading provider of wood and gas-fired pizza ovens for pizzerias, restaurants and homeowners is located in Windsor, CA. The company has developed partnerships with Italy’s leading producers of ovens, pizza oven tools and accessories, and pizza ingredients. Through its sales and service centers located in the Northern California wine country, Cumbria, England and Auckland, New Zealand, and dealers throughout the world, the company ships pizza ovens to the entire English-speaking world. James Bairey, a former Silicon Valley entrepreneur who helped launch numerous successful computer companies, founded Forno Bravo in 2004.
--- Ends ---