Napolino Outdoor Pizza Oven Starts at $3950.
The Napolino outdoor pizza oven series is a Naples-style fully assembled oven designed for backyard baking. This beautiful and innovative pizza oven features the traditional center vent and beautifully tiled enclosure found in pizzerias in Naples (and around the world), in an oven sized for home pizza making, baking and roasting. The name Napolino, an affectionate, diminutive version of Napoli, says it all.
Made from the Giardino outdoor pizza oven kit, the Napolino wood fired pizza oven provides the industry’s fastest heat-up times (20 minutes) and excellent heat retention. This makes it easy to cook authentic wood fired pizzas in under 2 minutes.
The Napolino ovens feature a beautifully tiled enclosure sealed for outdoor use, along with an optional stand that is powder coated to be weather-proof, rust-proof, and attractive. These beautiful wood fired pizza ovens can be custom tiled just for you.
Check out our Custom Tiled Pizza Oven Photo Gallery.
Napolino outdoor pizza oven specifications:
- Two sizes: 24” and 28” cooking surfaces; both with 7″ oven landing;
- You can bake 1 to 2 pizzas at a time, or up to 30 per hour;
- Outdoor use only, but can be installed under a patio cover using double wall chimney;
- Wood fired pizza oven, no gas or charcoal;
Napolino outdoor pizza oven includes:
- Complete oven assembly;
- Decorative Steel housing in red or bronze;
- Steel stand;
- Steel door and thermometer;
- Stove pipe and chimney cap;
- Custom colors and tiling available.
Optional for Napolino outdoor pizza oven:
Napolino Core Technologies:
- We make the oven dome using a 38% alumina (81% alumina and silica) refractory material cast in a two-sided, vibrated form—a higher quality process than many competitor residential pizza oven kits.
- The oven floor is made using large 12”x12” commercial-grade (2,700psi compressed and 2650ºF kiln-fired) firebrick floor tiles—superior to any other home pizza ovens.
- Ultra-premium insulation, both in quality and thickness, for outstanding heat retention. Each pizza oven includes a minimum of 3” of high-tech ceramic blanket dome insulation and 2” of ceramic board floor insulation — eliminating the need for old-fashioned and inefficient vermiculite or Perlite-based insulating concrete.
- The oven has a mono-block dome and integral vent design, easy for you to assemble. With zero seams, the Giardino ovens have excellent heat retention and cooking performance, and much better durability than other small outdoor pizza ovens.
- Naples style center-vent that re-uses heat from the oven and distributes it above the dome. This leads to the best heat retention of any of our commercial pizza ovens. the Napoli recovery time leads the industry. See the graphic below:
Receiving your Napolino
This video shows a pallet jack, your Andiamo will not require you to rent a pallet jack as it is already on wheels.
Napolino outdoor pizza oven summary:
The Napolino pizza oven series feature a traditional Naples-style ventilation system, where hot air exhausted from the oven is routed back over the oven dome and then vented through a vertical stainless steel chimney pipe in the center of the oven. This ventilation method helps evenly and efficiently heat the oven dome, as well as help the oven maintain the high temperatures required for baking Pizza Napoletana.
The Napolino outdoor pizza oven is the right choice for homeowners who do not have the space, but want a high end custom made authentic Italian style pizza oven. Capable of baking up to 30 pizzas per hour, it can feed all families and most parties.
Competitively prices and made in the USA, the Napolino outdoor pizza oven is a great value.
Would you like to learn more about pizza ovens?
|Oven||Cooking Surface||Area (sq. in.)||Heat Up (min)||Pizzas (10")||Shop Now|
|Napolino60 Outdoor Pizza Oven – Wood Fired||Cooking Surface: 24" x 31"||Area (sq. in.): 452||Heat Up (min): 20||Pizzas (10"): 1||$3,950 - $4,250|
|Napolino70 Outdoor Pizza Oven||Cooking Surface: 28" x 35"||Area (sq. in.): 615||Heat Up (min): 20||Pizzas (10"): 2||$4,150 - $4,450|
Prices and Ordering
All ovens include the oven, door and thermometer.
Learn more about how we make the Napolino ovens.