The Napolino60 outdoor pizza oven is a 24″ Naples-style fully assembled pizza oven designed for outdoor kitchens and can back 1 – 10″ pizza at a time. This wood fired pizza oven features fast heat up times and industry leading performance for home owners. Capable of cooking as many as 20 pizzas per hour, this oven is a workhorse for small gatherings.
Easily installed and can be taken with you when you move. This fully assembled pizza oven comes in a beautiful hand crafted stucco igloo shape, available with or without a metal stand, easily mounted on a counter top.
The Napolino Series makes a great visual statement and bakes Pizza Napoletana, hearth bread and roasts. Tool set sold separate.
Napolino60 outdoor pizza oven includes:
- Complete oven assembly;
- Decorative Steel housing in red or bronze;
- Steel stand;
- Steel door and thermometer;
- Stove pipe and chimney cap;
- Custom colors and tiling available.
Napolino60 outdoor pizza oven specifications:
- 24″ cooking floor bakes 1 – 10″ pizza at a time;
- 1.5″ commercial grade refractory oven dome;
- Firebrick cooking floor that is NSF-4 certified for use with food;
- 3″ of oven insulation around dome and 2″ below cooking floor;
- Stainless steel stove pipe, which can be upgraded when going through patio cover;
- Recommended for outdoor use only; wood fired, no gas or charcoal.
Further customization upon request, custom tiling or insulated chimney for going through patio covers.
Check out the custom tile gallery.
More Information Download Brochure
Receiving Your Napolino
This video applies to all Napolino ovens that come with a stand.
Countertop Napolino pizza ovens would need to be lifted off the pallet and placed manually on your hearth or countertop.