Giardino Outdoor Pizza Oven Kit Starting at $1795!
The Giardino pizza oven kit is the smallest modular pizza oven kit sold by Forno Bravo. This oven kit makes it easy to install an authentic, small custom home pizza oven— even if you are a novice. We make the oven using the industry’s highest quality refractory and insulating materials. The Giardino outdoor pizza oven kit has the perfect balance between size, weight, and cooking capacity.
Forno Bravo uses the Giardino pizza oven kit to make our popular Primavera, Napolino and Andiamo pizza ovens. The Giardino outdoor pizza oven kit has the industry’s fastest heat-up times (20 minutes) and excellent heat retention. This helps you bake the perfect pizza, hearth bread, roasts, and grilled meats.
The Giardino is a wood fired oven kit, no coal or gas options available for this model. For gas options, visit our Home Gas Pizza Oven page for options.
Take a look at the Giardino Photo Gallery.
Giardino Outdoor Pizza Oven Kit:
- Two sizes: 24” and 28” cooking surfaces; both with a 5″ oven landing;
- You can bake 1 to 2 pizzas at a time, or up to 30 per hour;
- Outdoor kit only, but can be installed under a patio cover using double wall chimney;
- Easy delivery using a lift gate — no forklift required;
- Wood burning pizza oven, no gas or charcoal.
Giardino Outdoor Pizza Oven Kit Includes:
- Single piece high grade refractory oven dome with integral masonry vent;
- NSF-4 rated cooking floor made from high grade firebrick;
- High temperature mortar;
- Insulation board and insulation blanket;
- Stainless steel stove pipe flue and cap;
- Steel pizza oven door and thermometer.
Optional for Giardino Outdoor Pizza Oven Kits:
Giardino Core Technologies:
- We make the oven dome using a 38% alumina (81% alumina and silica) refractory material cast in a two-sided, vibrated form—a higher quality process than many competitor residential pizza oven kits.
- The oven floor is made using large 12”x12” commercial-grade (2,700psi compressed and 2650ºF kiln-fired) firebrick floor tiles—superior to any other home pizza ovens.
- Ultra-premium insulation, both in quality and thickness, for outstanding heat retention. Each pizza oven includes a minimum of 3” of high-tech ceramic blanket dome insulation and 2” of ceramic board floor insulation — eliminating the need for old-fashioned and inefficient vermiculite or Perlite-based insulating concrete.
- The oven has a mono-block dome and integral vent design, easy for you to assemble. With zero seams, the Giardino ovens have excellent heat retention and cooking performance, and much better durability than other small outdoor pizza ovens.
Giardino Outdoor Pizza Oven Kit Summary:
Each Giardino outdoor wood fired oven kit provides everything you need to install your pizza oven. You just provide the stand and stucco (or another decorative facade). It can reach temperatures over 900°F and can bake up to 30 pizzas per hour.
If your installation requires a longer chimney, the Giardino ovens can be fitted with an adapter. We recommend a 6 ” single wall stainless steel chimney pipe for open outdoor kitchens. Or a UL103 HT rated double wall chimney system if you must go through patio covers. Ask our technical support to work up a venting quote if you need one.
The Giardino ovens are easily installed using either an on site-built concrete block stand, or a Forno Bravo Cucina Modular Oven Stand.
|Oven||Cooking Surface||Area (sq. in.)||Heat Up (min)||Pizzas (10")||Shop Now|
|Giardino60 Outdoor Pizza Oven Kit||Cooking Surface: 24" x 29"||Area (sq. in.): 527||Heat Up (min): 20||Pizzas (10"): 1||$1,795|
|Giardino70 Outdoor Pizza Oven Kit||Cooking Surface: 28" x 33"||Area (sq. in.): 690||Heat Up (min): 25||Pizzas (10"): 2||$1,995|
Prices and Ordering
All ovens include the oven, door and thermometer.