The Vesuvio90 Home Pizza Oven is a 36″ fully assembled pizza oven designed for indoor or outdoor kitchens and can bake 3 – 10″ pizzas at a time. Hand crafted in the traditional Naples style, its center vent design provides the optimal fuel efficiency and even dome heat distribution.
This gas or wood fired pizza oven features 40 minute heat up time and outstanding heat retention. Capable of cooking as many as 60+ pizzas per hour, this oven can accommodate most small to mid-sized parties.
Easily installed by forklift or hoist and can be taken with you when you move. This pizza oven is beautifully hand tiled and customizable to your taste. Available with or without a metal stand, easily mounted on a counter top.
Made from our Casa modular oven kit which is UL certified for indoor or outdoor kitchen installation.
Vesuvio90 home pizza oven includes:
- Fully assembled pizza oven in hand tiled finish;
- Standard red and black tile; Or customize your oven;
- Countertop or Decorative Metal Stand;
- Steel door with thermometer.
Vesuvio90 home pizza oven specifications:
- 36″ cooking floor bakes 3 – 10″ pizzas at a time;
- 2″ commercial grade refractory oven dome;
- Firebrick cooking floor that is NSF-4 certified for use with food;
- Minimum 3″ of oven insulation around dome and 2″ below cooking floor;
- Steel Stove pipe with Naples Center-vent; can upgrade to double wall;
- Indoor wood fuel only; outdoor wood or gas available.
Optional Drago P1+ Outdoor Gas Burner Kit includes:
- Liquid Propane – 51,000 BTUs; Natural Gas – 38,000 BTUs
- Flame control system with pilot, low and high flame settings;
- Stainless steel guard to protect burner;
- Remote thermocouple with wire and gauge;
- Gas leak detector.
Optional for Vesuvio90 home pizza oven:
- Custom tile colors and logos, see gallery for samples;
- Double wall chimney for going through patio covers.
- Pizza oven tools.
NOTE: Gas burner option only available for outdoor installations.
More Information Download Brochure
To learn about pizza ovens in general, click here.