The Vesuvio90 Home Pizza Oven is a 36″ fully assembled pizza oven designed for indoor or outdoor kitchens and can bake 3 – 10″ pizzas at a time. Hand crafted in the traditional Naples style, its center vent design provides the optimal fuel efficiency and even dome heat distribution.
This gas or wood fired pizza oven features 40 minute heat up time and outstanding heat retention. Capable of cooking as many as 60+ pizzas per hour, this oven can accommodate most small to mid-sized parties.
Easily installed by forklift or hoist and can be taken with you when you move. This pizza oven is beautifully hand tiled and customizable to your taste. Available with or without a metal stand, easily mounted on a counter top.
Made from our Casa modular oven kit which is UL certified for indoor or outdoor kitchen installation.
Vesuvio90 home pizza oven includes:
- Fully assembled pizza oven in hand tiled finish;
- Standard red and black tile; Or customize your oven;
- Countertop or Decorative Metal Stand;
- Steel door with thermometer.
Vesuvio90 home pizza oven specifications:
- 36″ cooking floor bakes 3 – 10″ pizzas at a time;
- 2″ commercial grade refractory oven dome;
- Firebrick cooking floor that is NSF-4 certified for use with food;
- Minimum 3″ of oven insulation around dome and 2″ below cooking floor;
- Steel Stove pipe with Naples Center-vent; can upgrade to double wall;
- Indoor wood fuel only; outdoor wood or gas available.
Optional Drago P1+ Outdoor Gas Burner Kit includes:
- Liquid Propane – 51,000 BTUs; Natural Gas – 38,000 BTUs
- Flame control system with pilot, low and high flame settings;
- Stainless steel guard to protect burner;
- Remote thermocouple with wire and gauge;
- Gas leak detector.
Optional for Vesuvio90 home pizza oven:
NOTE: Gas burner option only available for outdoor installations.
More Information Download Brochure
To learn about pizza ovens in general, click here.
“Fresh foods, slow cooked (or fast if neopolitan pizza) is so much fun with friends and family. This Forno Bravo wood oven is the talking point of all our Sunday arbor dinners as people are drawn into the history and art of wood oven cooking.”
Jeffrey C. | Ohio
“We wanted an oven that would produce restaurant quality pizza yet have versatility. The size is perfect for baking, braising and roasting. The temperature range is amazing. Our oven is the center piece of our outdoor living space. We built our outdoor living around this oven… Vary happy customer. Thank you Forno Bravo!”
Mark G. | Camarillo, CA
“My inspiration came from my trips to Italy, where an outdoor Pizza oven is often the center attraction of any backyard. Nothing is better than a group circling the oven and waiting to taste the outcome of all the hard work.”
Joe C. | Darrien, CT
“We have always dreamed of either building or purchasing some sort of wood oven for our backyard. While visiting family in Germany, an Italian friend of ours gave us even more inspiration when he cooked pizzas in his homemade backyard oven. Last year when we renovated our backyard and pool, we knew that a Forno Bravo oven would be the icing on the cake to complete our new paradise! Our Forno Bravo Vesuvio 40″ oven is the centerpiece to the entire backyard. We’ve perfected our pizza and pizza dough recipe and are now cooking other amazing dishes in it. Our family and friends love the addition to our backyard just as much as we do and we frequently enjoy dinner parties together. Our son has even decided to host his upcoming elopement in the backyard so that he can incorporate the oven than means so much to us all. We named our oven ‘Cuciniamo’ which roughly translates to cook together, eat together, celebrate together. We could not be happier!”
Warren P. | Corinth, TX
“We love the aesthetics and atmosphere our oven brings to our home. We enjoy making homemade dough and homemade pizza sauce from authentic Italian ingredients. Many birthdays and holidays have been spent with friends and family cooking pizzas in the oven!”
Carolee O | Colusa, CA
How Tile Selection Works
All Forno Bravo tiled ovens are handcrafted in Salinas, CA at the time of purchase – which means our world-class masons can create an oven to match your personal style and décor! We offer a large selection of standard patterns and tile colors, as well as access to an extended line of glass tile colors, and optional letters/logos for an additional charge. If you would like to go even further, our skilled designers will give you a custom quote prior to purchase on unique designs and materials.
Tile Selection Guide
- Browse our custom tile guide Here.
- Determine Your Desired Pattern, Standard or Extended Colors, and Optional Logo (you will select these options with a design specialist after your purchase.)
- Select your oven and any optional add-ons in our online store, then, checkout… that’s it. A team member will be in contact you within 1 business day to talk about your desired design, as well as walk through any modifications you may have chosen to ensure you’re 100% satisfied with your oven.
We can’t wait for you to join the Forno Bravo family! If you have any questions, do not hesitate to get in touch with a sales team member today.
Want to go fully custom?
Great! We’ve done countless fully custom ovens to include large, expansive logos, a blend of colors, tile-upgrades, and much more. Get inspired by our tile photo gallery here. If your idea goes outside of our standard options and add-ons, please give us a call for a custom quote.