Premio Home Pizza Oven Kit Starts at $3350.
The Premio outdoor oven kit is a premium modular pizza oven kit, designed for high-end home and garden applications. The Premio modular pizza oven features a thick, high-density 3″ cast refractory dome, extra thick insulation and an insulated steel door, making these muscular ovens perfect for high throughput pizza baking and retained heat baking and roasting.
How serious is the Premio Series? The Premio pizza oven dome and insulation are the same thickness and density as a commercial pizza oven—which are designed for 24/7, 365-day use. Put another way, the Premio modular pizza oven kit weighs more than twice as much as some other outdoor ovens with the same size cooking floor, without compromising heat up times.
The Premio home pizza oven kits heat up in as little as 45 minutes. This helps you bake the perfect pizza, hearth bread, roasts, and grilled meats. The Premio ovens are available as gas and wood fired pizza ovens for outdoor kitchens. They are UL certified for indoor use as a wood fired pizza oven.
Take a look at the Premio Photo Gallery.
Premio Home Pizza Oven Kit:
- Three sizes: 40″, 44″, and 48” cooking surfaces; all with an 8″ oven landing;
- You can bake 7 pizzas at a time, or up to 140 per hour;
- UL certified for indoor installation as a wood fired pizza oven;
- Wood or gas pizza oven for outdoor installation, no charcoal;
- Easy delivery using a lift gate — no forklift required.
Premio Home Pizza Oven Kit Includes:
- 3″ oven dome using commercial grade refractory with an integral vent landing;
- Firebrick 2″ cooking floor that is NSF-4 certified for use with food;
- 4″ ceramic fiber insulation blanket for the oven dome;
- 3″ ceramic fiber insulation board under the oven dome;
- High temperature mortar;
- Steel door with a built-in thermometer;
- Single wall stainless steel stovepipe and chimney cap.
Optional Drago P1+ Outdoor Gas Burner Kit Includes:
- Liquid Propane – 51,000 BTUs; Natural Gas – 38,000 BTUs
- Flame control system with pilot, low and high flame settings;
- Stainless steel guard to protect burner;
- Remote thermocouple with wire and gauge;
- Gas leak detector.
Learn more about our home gas pizza oven option, click here.
Optional for Premio Home Pizza Oven Kit:
- Modular Cucina Stand;
- Decorative Brick Arch;
- Double wall chimney for going through patio covers.
- Pizza oven tools.
Premio Five Core Technologies:
- 3” oven dome produced using a proprietary 142 pcf density, 8,230 psi strength refractory material with poly-fibers for additional strength not found in brick or clay ovens. All manufactured in our Salinas, CA factory using a two-sided, vibrated mold casting process.
- NSF4 certified 2″ oven floor is constructed using large 18”x18”x2” ultra-premium (2,700psi compressed and 2,650ºF kiln-fired) baking tiles with Cordierite — for superior thermal shock resistance and durability, and for great pizza baking.
- Ultra-premium insulation, both in quality and thickness, for outstanding heat retention. Each pizza oven includes a minimum of 4” of high-tech ceramic blanket dome insulation and 3” of ceramic board floor insulation — eliminating the need for old-fashioned and inefficient vermiculite or Perlite-based insulating concrete.
- An interlocking dome design with a mono-block vent — and with fewer, tighter seams, the Premio home pizza oven offers outstanding heat retention, cooking performance, and durability.
- The gas-fired version of the Premio home pizza oven provides a pizza baking experience that accurately replicates a true wood fire. The Premio home pizza ovens can operate in both gas-only and gas/wood modes.
Like all Forno Bravo outdoor ovens, the Premio modular pizza oven kits are designed with optimal proportions, including the perfect Oven Dome Height and Oven Opening Size for baking serious Vera Pizza Napoletana.
Vesuvio home pizza ovens are UL737, UL2162, NSF/ANSI-4, certified for indoor and outdoor installation in the United States and Canada.
|Oven||Cooking Surface||Area (sq. in.)||Heat Up (min)||Pizzas (10")||Shop Now|
|Premio100 Home Pizza Oven Kit – Gas or Wood||Cooking Surface: 40" x 48"||Area (sq. in.): 1256||Heat Up (min): 45||Pizzas (10"): 4-5||$3,350 - $5,150|
|Premio110 Home Pizza Oven Kit – Gas or Wood||Cooking Surface: 44" x 52"||Area (sq. in.): 1520||Heat Up (min): 50||Pizzas (10"): 5-6||$3,650 - $5,450|
|Premio120 Home Pizza Oven Kit – Gas or Wood||Cooking Surface: 48" x 56"||Area (sq. in.): 1700||Heat Up (min): 60||Pizzas (10"): 6-7||$3,950 - $5,750|
Prices and Ordering
All ovens include the oven, door and thermometer.
Read The Anatomy of the Perfect Pizza Oven to learn more about the Premio2G design.
Compare the different Premio2G sizes using our At-a-Glance Table.
Compare the Premio2G with Ovens from other Suppliers.
View the Forno Bravo Insulated Door Photo Gallery.
Looking for inspiration? Check out Forno Bravo Photos—there are hundreds of oven photos.