The Roma120 commercial pizza oven is UL certified for indoor or outdoor installation. It is a mid-size commercial pizza oven designed for restaurants, pizzerias, cafes, caterers and vineyards looking for a gas or wood fired pizza oven to complement other cooking equipment.
The Roma is ideal for small to mid-sized pizzerias that want an oven capable of baking up to 140 – 10″ pizzas per hour. Excellent heat retention with quick recovery times, this pizza oven suits restaurant owners who want a quality pizza oven at a reasonable price.
It’s stucco finish lends an attractive earthy appearance that suits outdoor cafes, vineyards and show kitchens that want a pizza oven that shows well to the customers. Completely assembled into a metal tray and stand, the Roma commercial pizza oven can be installed in minutes with a forklift.
Roma120 commercial pizza oven overview:
- You can bake up to 7 – 10″ pizzas at a time; 140 per hour;
- Capable of exceeding 900 degree temperatures;
- Gas and Wood fuel available; no charcoal;
- UL certified for indoor or outdoor installation;
Roma120 commercial pizza oven includes:
- Complete commercial pizza oven assembly with steel tray;
- Metal stand assembled in minutes;
- Double wall insulated door with thermometer;
- UL103HT rated chimney pipe and cap;
- Decorative brick arch.
- Optional 125,000 BTU gas burner option;
Further customization upon request, like custom color, tiling, pre-cure service or venting upgrades.
More Information Download Brochure
How Tile Selection Works
All Forno Bravo tiled ovens are handcrafted in Salinas, CA at the time of purchase – which means our world-class masons can create an oven to match your personal style and décor! We offer a large selection of standard patterns and tile colors, as well as access to an extended line of glass tile colors, and optional letters/logos for an additional charge. If you would like to go even further, our skilled designers will give you a custom quote prior to purchase on unique designs and materials.
Tile Selection Guide
- Browse our custom tile guide Here.
- Determine Your Desired Pattern, Standard or Extended Colors, and Optional Logo (you will select these options with a design specialist after your purchase.)
- Select your oven and any optional add-ons in our online store, then, checkout… that’s it. A team member will be in contact you within 1 business day to talk about your desired design, as well as walk through any modifications you may have chosen to ensure you’re 100% satisfied with your oven.
We can’t wait for you to join the Forno Bravo family! If you have any questions, do not hesitate to get in touch with a sales team member today.
Want to go fully custom?
Great! We’ve done countless fully custom ovens to include large, expansive logos, a blend of colors, tile-upgrades, and much more. Get inspired by our tile photo gallery here. If your idea goes outside of our standard options and add-ons, please give us a call for a custom quote.