Great news. — the Craftsy mini-pizza course launched yesterday and we already have 2,200 subscribers! To get the free video course, “Perfect Pizza at Home” go to www.craftsy.com/pizza and sign up. Did I mention that it’s FREE!! I just watched the whole series from my hotel room (yes, I’m still in Texas) and I have to say, I’m really pleased with how it turned out. Check it out and let me know what you think.
Now, on to Houston….
Recent Articles by Peter Reinhart
- New Webisode: Baking Mini Baguettes from Pizza Dough
- Look for me in Atlantic City Sept. 25 and 26
- Webisode, Part Two: The Bacon and Egg Pizza
- New Webisode: Peter’s Neapolitan Pizza Dough turned into a Bacon and Egg Pizza, Part One
- Upcoming classes and events, and Bread Symposium Highlight reels
- New Webisode: Anthony Mangieri, part 6
Pizza Quest Info
Pizza Quest is a site dedicated to the exploration of artisanship in all forms, wherever we find it, but especially through the literal and metaphorical image of pizza. As we share our own quest for the perfect pizza we invite all of you to join us and share your journeys too. We have discovered that you never know what engaging roads and side paths will reveal themselves on this quest, but we do know that there are many kindred spirits out there, passionate artisans, doing all sorts of amazing things. These are the stories we want to discover, and we invite you to jump on the proverbial bus and join us on this, our never ending pizza quest.
...and other books by Peter Reinhart, available on Amazon.com