Here I am in Istanbul, sailing on the Bosphorus toward the Prince Islands, with the famous Hagia Sophia Church in the background. Look for this image of me in future “Where in the world is Peter” postings.
Hi Again, This is the place where I’ll be posting some commentary and thoughts of my own, separate from the webisodes and instructional sections. It is also a way for you to link over to my personal blog, where I write about all sorts of things not related to Pizza Quest. That site is at http://peterreinhart.typepad.com But on this Pizza Quest blog I’ll share things related to our search for…Read More…
- Pizza Quest: The Pizza Quest Online Pizza Course, with Director Kyle Ahlgren of ABC Online
- Pizza Quest with Guest Chef, Roy Elam, of Donna Jean: Plant Based Pizza to Die For
- Pizza Quest, with Guest Scott Deley, “The Ooni Pizza Project”
- Special Pizza Brunch in Winston Salem
- A Conversation with Chef John Ash, The Godfather of Wine Country Cuisine, on His New Book
- Special Discount for Peter’s Pizza Class
Pizza Quest Info
Pizza Quest is a site dedicated to the exploration of artisanship in all forms, wherever we find it, but especially through the literal and metaphorical image of pizza. As we share our own quest for the perfect pizza we invite all of you to join us and share your journeys too. We have discovered that you never know what engaging roads and side paths will reveal themselves on this quest, but we do know that there are many kindred spirits out there, passionate artisans, doing all sorts of amazing things. These are the stories we want to discover, and we invite you to jump on the proverbial bus and join us on this, our never ending pizza quest.
...and other books by Peter Reinhart, available on Amazon.com