Where in the world is Peter
Here I am in Istanbul, sailing on the Bosphorus toward the Prince Islands, with the famous Hagia Sophia Church in the background. Look for this image of me in future “Where in the world is Peter” postings.
Recent Articles by Peter Reinhart
- Pizza Quest: BBQ and Grilling Special Edition with Steven Raichlen
- My Upcoming Virtual Pizza Class, with Discount Code
- The Sacred Life of Bread, with Meghan Murphy-Gill
- Pizza Quest: “By Bread Alone,” with Kendall Vanderslice
- First Revised Draft of History (FRDH) with Michael Goldfarb
- Pizza Quest: Rabbi Shmaria Shore, The Long and Winding Road to Israel
Pizza Quest Info
Pizza Quest is a site dedicated to the exploration of artisanship in all forms, wherever we find it, but especially through the literal and metaphorical image of pizza. As we share our own quest for the perfect pizza we invite all of you to join us and share your journeys too. We have discovered that you never know what engaging roads and side paths will reveal themselves on this quest, but we do know that there are many kindred spirits out there, passionate artisans, doing all sorts of amazing things. These are the stories we want to discover, and we invite you to jump on the proverbial bus and join us on this, our never ending pizza quest.
...and other books by Peter Reinhart, available on Amazon.com
You must be logged in to post a comment.