Pizza Box of the Week with Scott Wiener, #1
What? A pizza box with a portrait of Pope Francis on it!?! Find out all about it here on our very first episode of Pizza Box of the Week with Scott Wiener.
Every Saturday, and for a long time to come, Scott will give us the scoop on another pizza box from his Guinness Book of Records collection. He has over 1,500 of them so, we all hope that this special and engaging Pizza Quest feature will run for a long long time.
Recent Articles by Scott Wiener
- Pizza Box of the Week #15: The Ventit Box — and How to Re-Heat a Pizza
- Pizza Box of the Week with Scott Wiener, #14: Famous O’s, Karachi, Pakistan
- Pizza Box of the Week with Scott Wiener
- Pizza Box of the Week, with Scott Wiener #12: The Dark-Side of the Scandinavian Soul — the “Omnipolis Hat” Pizza Box
- Pizza Box of the Week with Scott Wiener #11: The Chicago Deep Dish Box
- Pizza Box of the Week with Scott Wiener #10: The Great “Spatula Box!”
Pizza Quest Info
Pizza Quest is a site dedicated to the exploration of artisanship in all forms, wherever we find it, but especially through the literal and metaphorical image of pizza. As we share our own quest for the perfect pizza we invite all of you to join us and share your journeys too. We have discovered that you never know what engaging roads and side paths will reveal themselves on this quest, but we do know that there are many kindred spirits out there, passionate artisans, doing all sorts of amazing things. These are the stories we want to discover, and we invite you to jump on the proverbial bus and join us on this, our never ending pizza quest.
...and other books by Peter Reinhart, available on Amazon.com