Pizza Box of the Week #16: The Moped Motorino Box from France
Scott is back with another very cool, colorful box, this time from Paris, France. As you will see, it captures the essence of pizza delivery in a bustling city, in a simple yet elegantly designed box. As always, these boxes open our eyes and minds to an important part of popular culture, and Scott is the perfect guide to help us navigate through this contemporary art form.
PS Don’t forget to support Scott’s work at Sliceouthunger.org, where all money raised is used to buy pizza to feed front line medical workers. Thank you, Scott!
Recent Articles by Scott Wiener
- Pizza Box of the Week #19: Is it a Book or is it a Box?
- Pizza Box of the Week #16: The Moped Motorino Box from France
- Pizza Box of the Week #15: The Ventit Box — and How to Re-Heat a Pizza
- Pizza Box of the Week with Scott Wiener, #14: Famous O’s, Karachi, Pakistan
- Pizza Box of the Week with Scott Wiener
- Pizza Box of the Week, with Scott Wiener #12: The Dark-Side of the Scandinavian Soul — the “Omnipolis Hat” Pizza Box
Pizza Quest Info
Pizza Quest is a site dedicated to the exploration of artisanship in all forms, wherever we find it, but especially through the literal and metaphorical image of pizza. As we share our own quest for the perfect pizza we invite all of you to join us and share your journeys too. We have discovered that you never know what engaging roads and side paths will reveal themselves on this quest, but we do know that there are many kindred spirits out there, passionate artisans, doing all sorts of amazing things. These are the stories we want to discover, and we invite you to jump on the proverbial bus and join us on this, our never ending pizza quest.
...and other books by Peter Reinhart, available on Amazon.com