Pizza Box of the Week #15: The Ventit Box — and How to Re-Heat a Pizza
Scott has done it again, this week bringing us a box that clearly took a lot of thought to create: The Ventit Box. It has a unique series of slats and vents that allow steam to escape without cooling down the pizza and, well, it will be interesting to see if it is affordable enough to get traction in this ever-growing pizza-to-go world. This box led us into an ever-green conversation about how to properly re-heat a pizza, or a slice of pizza, without ruining it. You’ll find our thoughts on this universal question on this week’s edition of Pizza Box of the Week.
Recent Articles by Scott Wiener
- Pizza Box of the Week #19: Is it a Book or is it a Box?
- Pizza Box of the Week #16: The Moped Motorino Box from France
- Pizza Box of the Week #15: The Ventit Box — and How to Re-Heat a Pizza
- Pizza Box of the Week with Scott Wiener, #14: Famous O’s, Karachi, Pakistan
- Pizza Box of the Week with Scott Wiener
- Pizza Box of the Week, with Scott Wiener #12: The Dark-Side of the Scandinavian Soul — the “Omnipolis Hat” Pizza Box
Pizza Quest Info
Pizza Quest is a site dedicated to the exploration of artisanship in all forms, wherever we find it, but especially through the literal and metaphorical image of pizza. As we share our own quest for the perfect pizza we invite all of you to join us and share your journeys too. We have discovered that you never know what engaging roads and side paths will reveal themselves on this quest, but we do know that there are many kindred spirits out there, passionate artisans, doing all sorts of amazing things. These are the stories we want to discover, and we invite you to jump on the proverbial bus and join us on this, our never ending pizza quest.
...and other books by Peter Reinhart, available on Amazon.com