Pizza Box of the Week #19: Is it a Book or is it a Box?
I don’t want to ruin the surprise of this week’s box, so I will simply ask you to watch Scott tell us the mind-bending story about a simple pizza box from Costa Rica. The operative word in this week’s episode is meta. You’ll see what I mean when you watch this week’s Pizza Box of the Week with Scott Wiener.
Recent Articles by Scott Wiener
- Pizza Box of the Week #19: Is it a Book or is it a Box?
- Pizza Box of the Week #16: The Moped Motorino Box from France
- Pizza Box of the Week #15: The Ventit Box — and How to Re-Heat a Pizza
- Pizza Box of the Week with Scott Wiener, #14: Famous O’s, Karachi, Pakistan
- Pizza Box of the Week with Scott Wiener
- Pizza Box of the Week, with Scott Wiener #12: The Dark-Side of the Scandinavian Soul — the “Omnipolis Hat” Pizza Box
Pizza Quest Info
Pizza Quest is a site dedicated to the exploration of artisanship in all forms, wherever we find it, but especially through the literal and metaphorical image of pizza. As we share our own quest for the perfect pizza we invite all of you to join us and share your journeys too. We have discovered that you never know what engaging roads and side paths will reveal themselves on this quest, but we do know that there are many kindred spirits out there, passionate artisans, doing all sorts of amazing things. These are the stories we want to discover, and we invite you to jump on the proverbial bus and join us on this, our never ending pizza quest.
...and other books by Peter Reinhart, available on Amazon.com