Forno Bravo was founded in 2003 and has quickly grown to become a global leader in manufacturing both wood and gas fired pizza ovens and outdoor fireplaces for homeowners, pizzerias, and restaurants.
In addition to manufacturing the world’s finest pizza ovens in the USA, we have developed strong relationships with leading producers of oven tools, pizza making accessories and pizza ingredients, and we make these world-class products available to customers worldwide.
Through our network of dealers and contractors in North America, as well as Forno Bravo Australia, Forno Bravo United Kingdom, and our growing network of international distributors, Forno Bravo wood fired pizza ovens are available across the globe.
Unlike our competitors who import or use a premix refractory material, Forno Bravo controls every aspect of our manufacturing process. We blend raw materials to our proprietary formula, then cast and assemble pizza ovens and fireplaces at our factory in California. This is why Forno Bravo offers the widest selection of Wood Fired ovens in the industry and our product diversity is growing everyday.
Our Casa2G, Premio2G, Professionale and Modena2G Series oven kits are ETL tested to UL, NSF and ANSI standards in the US and Canada. This certification includes any fully-assembled oven which we complete for you at our facility in California. To maintain our certifications, we are inspected regularly by Intertek Testing Laboratories. Forno Bravo takes pride in our products, and we are confident you will see the quality.
Education and training are core to the Forno Bravo mission. Fornobravo.com contains a vast amount of information on pizza oven theory and wood fired cooking, and our web presence continues to grow. We are continuing to invest in our community, and have created a wide range of freely available resources:
- Free Pompeii Oven building plans through our on-line store;
- Forno Bravo Wood Fired Cooking eBook series;
- Industry-leading Forum to discuss designs and share projects in an open community;
- Pizza Quest with Peter Reinhart, a show featuring websiodes, blogs, guest contributors, and instruction video;
- Community Cookbook with Chef bloggers and an open community sharing recipes online;
- Forno Bravo Blog to keep you up to date with what’s happening with us and invited contributors;
- Wood Fired Cooking Near You locator to help you find restaurants, caterers, and cooking schools near you;
- The new Event Calendar designed to share great events centered around outdoor living and wood fired cooking;
- And don’t forget about our vibrant social media presence with You Tube, Facebook, Pinterest, Google +, Twitter, Instagram, Linked In and Houzz.
Nothing creates memories and improves quality of life more than family and friends enjoying food. Forno Bravo believes in assisting you in finding the same passion for wood fired cooking as our team. Selling pizza ovens is second. That is why we focus so much on education about brick oven cooking and host the industry’s most extensive free resources for you to learn, plan, and stay involved long after you enjoy your first homemade wood fired pizza.