The Primavera60 outdoor pizza oven is a 24″ fully-assembled pizza oven designed for outdoor kitchens and can bake 1 – 10″ pizza at a time. Capable of cooking as many as 20 pizzas per hour, this oven is a workhorse for the family on a budget. This wood fired pizza oven features fast heat up times and industry leading performance for home owners.
Easily installed and can be taken with you when you move. This fully assembled pizza oven comes in a beautiful hand crafted stucco igloo shape, available with or without a metal stand, easily mounted on a counter top.
Primavera60 outdoor pizza oven includes:
- Fully assembled pizza oven in stucco finish;
- Standard Yellow, Red finish or custom painted;
- Countertop or Decorative Metal Stand;
- Steel door with thermometer.
Primavera60 outdoor pizza oven specifications:
- 24″ cooking floor bakes 1 – 10″ pizza at a time;
- 1.5″ commercial grade refractory oven dome;
- Firebrick cooking floor that is NSF-4 certified for use with food;
- 3″ of oven insulation around dome and 2″ below cooking floor;
- Terracotta flue; which can be upgraded when going through patio cover;
- Recommended for outdoor use only; wood fired, no gas or charcoal.
Further customization upon request, like a decorative brick arch or insulated chimney for going through patio covers.
Receiving Your Primavera
This video applies to all Primavera’s that come with a stand.
Countertop Primavera pizza ovens would need to be lifted off the pallet and placed on your hearth or countertop.