WheatStalk this Weekend
I’m on my way to Chicago for the bi-annual WheatStalk Conference, our version of Woodstock, where 250 serious “bread-heads” gather for workshops, lectures, demo’s and all things bread. I’ll be leading a wood-fired pizza workshop. Lots of fun!!! I’ll blog about it right here when I get back. (And I’m sure at least one pizza quest adventure awaits us in the Windy City — not yet sure where we’ll go, but how can anyone be in Chicago without hunting down some Chicago-style?)
Unfortunately, we’re still having technical issues with loading photos, so Brad’s post is still waiting in the wings. We may have to start posting some of these things without the photos, at least until we get it worked out. Believe me, we’re trying. In the meantime, thanks for your support and hang in there with us.
Recent Articles by Peter Reinhart
- Pizza Quest with guest Blaine Parker, of “Free the Pizza”
- Pizza Quest, with guest Ed Zimmerman on The Real California Pizza Contest Results
- Pizza Quest, with guest Wylie Dufresne of Stretch Pizza in NYC
- Pizza Quest: The Pizza Quest Online Pizza Course, with Director Kyle Ahlgren of ABC Online
- Pizza Quest with Guest Chef, Roy Elam, of Donna Jean: Plant Based Pizza to Die For
- Pizza Quest, with Guest Scott Deley, “The Ooni Pizza Project”
Pizza Quest Info
Pizza Quest is a site dedicated to the exploration of artisanship in all forms, wherever we find it, but especially through the literal and metaphorical image of pizza. As we share our own quest for the perfect pizza we invite all of you to join us and share your journeys too. We have discovered that you never know what engaging roads and side paths will reveal themselves on this quest, but we do know that there are many kindred spirits out there, passionate artisans, doing all sorts of amazing things. These are the stories we want to discover, and we invite you to jump on the proverbial bus and join us on this, our never ending pizza quest.
...and other books by Peter Reinhart, available on Amazon.com