Pizza Box of the Week with Scott Wiener
This week Scott celebrates his favorite pizza box artist of all time, Luca Chancho. Who is Luca Chancho, you might ask? You’ll have to tune in and watch this episode but you are sure to not only learn something about pizza box art but, also, have a new appreciation of the term “story board.” Take it away, Scott….
Recent Articles by Scott Wiener
- Pizza Box of the Week #16: The Moped Motorino Box from France
- Pizza Box of the Week #15: The Ventit Box — and How to Re-Heat a Pizza
- Pizza Box of the Week with Scott Wiener, #14: Famous O’s, Karachi, Pakistan
- Pizza Box of the Week with Scott Wiener
- Pizza Box of the Week, with Scott Wiener #12: The Dark-Side of the Scandinavian Soul — the “Omnipolis Hat” Pizza Box
- Pizza Box of the Week with Scott Wiener #11: The Chicago Deep Dish Box
Pizza Quest Info
Pizza Quest is a site dedicated to the exploration of artisanship in all forms, wherever we find it, but especially through the literal and metaphorical image of pizza. As we share our own quest for the perfect pizza we invite all of you to join us and share your journeys too. We have discovered that you never know what engaging roads and side paths will reveal themselves on this quest, but we do know that there are many kindred spirits out there, passionate artisans, doing all sorts of amazing things. These are the stories we want to discover, and we invite you to jump on the proverbial bus and join us on this, our never ending pizza quest.
...and other books by Peter Reinhart, available on Amazon.com