Pizza Box of the Week, with Scott Wiener #12: The Dark-Side of the Scandinavian Soul — the “Omnipolis Hat” Pizza Box
Hang onto your hats this week because Scott is about to reveal the deep, dark Swedish soul through two strangely compelling boxes most of you have probably never seen before. Omnipolis Hat is the name of the pizzeria in Stockholm and their box will, frankly, blow your mind, as will a second box (yes, another twofer from Scott!) that taps into the grim (think Grimm) mythic folkloric tradition of Scandinavia (and remember, I said to “hang onto our hats,” which you’ll understand when you watch this episode.). Yes, time for another ride-along with Scott Wiener, on a new Pizza Box of the Week.
Recent Articles by Scott Wiener
- Pizza Box of the Week #16: The Moped Motorino Box from France
- Pizza Box of the Week #15: The Ventit Box — and How to Re-Heat a Pizza
- Pizza Box of the Week with Scott Wiener, #14: Famous O’s, Karachi, Pakistan
- Pizza Box of the Week with Scott Wiener
- Pizza Box of the Week, with Scott Wiener #12: The Dark-Side of the Scandinavian Soul — the “Omnipolis Hat” Pizza Box
- Pizza Box of the Week with Scott Wiener #11: The Chicago Deep Dish Box
Pizza Quest Info
Pizza Quest is a site dedicated to the exploration of artisanship in all forms, wherever we find it, but especially through the literal and metaphorical image of pizza. As we share our own quest for the perfect pizza we invite all of you to join us and share your journeys too. We have discovered that you never know what engaging roads and side paths will reveal themselves on this quest, but we do know that there are many kindred spirits out there, passionate artisans, doing all sorts of amazing things. These are the stories we want to discover, and we invite you to jump on the proverbial bus and join us on this, our never ending pizza quest.
...and other books by Peter Reinhart, available on Amazon.com