Pizza Box of the Week with Scott Wiener #8: The Forever Reusable Box
What if you could keep using your pizza box over and over again? Wouldn’t that make you feel good about your contribution to the landfill problem? Might it make you want to buy more pizzas? And, what if your box could be engineered to actually keep your pizza hot and crispy till it gets to your table. Yes, these and other mysteries of the universe explored in this episode of Pizza Box of the Week with our “Man on the Street,” Scott Wiener.
Recent Articles by Scott Wiener
- Pizza Box of the Week with Scott Wiener #10: The Great “Spatula Box!”
- Pizza Box of the Week with Scott Wiener #8: The Forever Reusable Box
- Pizza Box of the Week with Scott Wiener #7: Is a Bag a Box?
- Pizza Box of the Week, with Scott Wiener, #6
- Pizza Box of the Week with Scott Wiener, #5
- Pizza Box of the Week #4: Hey, Who is that Dawg?
Pizza Quest Info
Pizza Quest is a site dedicated to the exploration of artisanship in all forms, wherever we find it, but especially through the literal and metaphorical image of pizza. As we share our own quest for the perfect pizza we invite all of you to join us and share your journeys too. We have discovered that you never know what engaging roads and side paths will reveal themselves on this quest, but we do know that there are many kindred spirits out there, passionate artisans, doing all sorts of amazing things. These are the stories we want to discover, and we invite you to jump on the proverbial bus and join us on this, our never ending pizza quest.
...and other books by Peter Reinhart, available on Amazon.com