Pizza Box of the Week with Scott Wiener #10: The Great “Spatula Box!”
Scott is back with his latest Box of the Week, one with a built in slice lifter/spatula that allows you to remove your slices without ever having to touch them! And you’re seeing it here — a prototype — before it even hits the market (but what better time for it than now, right?). Plus, hang in there for a bonus box — yes, this week you get a twofer — what Scott calls the “Keep Pizza” box. You’ll find out why when you watch this week’s Pizza Box of the Week with Scott Wiener.
Recent Articles by Scott Wiener
- Pizza Box of the Week #23: When Brooklyn is in Canada
- Pizza Box of the Week # 20: A Box Within a Box Within a Box
- Pizza Box of the Week #19: Is it a Book or is it a Box?
- Pizza Box of the Week #16: The Moped Motorino Box from France
- Pizza Box of the Week #15: The Ventit Box — and How to Re-Heat a Pizza
- Pizza Box of the Week with Scott Wiener, #14: Famous O’s, Karachi, Pakistan
Pizza Quest Info
Pizza Quest is a site dedicated to the exploration of artisanship in all forms, wherever we find it, but especially through the literal and metaphorical image of pizza. As we share our own quest for the perfect pizza we invite all of you to join us and share your journeys too. We have discovered that you never know what engaging roads and side paths will reveal themselves on this quest, but we do know that there are many kindred spirits out there, passionate artisans, doing all sorts of amazing things. These are the stories we want to discover, and we invite you to jump on the proverbial bus and join us on this, our never ending pizza quest.
...and other books by Peter Reinhart, available on Amazon.com