Next Peter’s Blog coming in a few days
Tonight at midnight is the celebration of Eastern Orthodox Easter (Pascha — yes, it’s one week later this year than the Western Easter, as they only fall on the same dates about once every 4 years) so I don’t have my Part 2 of last week’s blog ready yet. I’ll be working on it in a couple of days and get it posted as soon as I can. As always, we keep adding new postings every week and will continue to do so, so keep checking in. I’ll be back soon….
Recent Articles by Peter Reinhart
- Virtual Pizza Party Live — online right now!
- New Webisode: Wood-Fired Striped Bass with Chef Todd Fisher
- Peter’s Blog: What a Long, Strange Trip This Has Been: Transformation, Part One
- RIP Paul Castelucci, of Mama’s Pizzeria and Cheese Steaks
- Peter’s Blog: The Quest Never Ends
- New Webisode: A “Love Letter” to our Fellow Fire-Freaks
Pizza Quest Info
Pizza Quest is a site dedicated to the exploration of artisanship in all forms, wherever we find it, but especially through the literal and metaphorical image of pizza. As we share our own quest for the perfect pizza we invite all of you to join us and share your journeys too. We have discovered that you never know what engaging roads and side paths will reveal themselves on this quest, but we do know that there are many kindred spirits out there, passionate artisans, doing all sorts of amazing things. These are the stories we want to discover, and we invite you to jump on the proverbial bus and join us on this, our never ending pizza quest.
...and other books by Peter Reinhart, available on Amazon.com