Next Peter’s Blog coming in a few days
Tonight at midnight is the celebration of Eastern Orthodox Easter (Pascha — yes, it’s one week later this year than the Western Easter, as they only fall on the same dates about once every 4 years) so I don’t have my Part 2 of last week’s blog ready yet. I’ll be working on it in a couple of days and get it posted as soon as I can. As always, we keep adding new postings every week and will continue to do so, so keep checking in. I’ll be back soon….
Recent Articles by Peter Reinhart
- Pizza Quest: Nicky Giusto, Central Milling
- Pizza Quest: BBQ and Grilling Special Edition with Steven Raichlen
- My Upcoming Virtual Pizza Class, with Discount Code
- The Sacred Life of Bread, with Meghan Murphy-Gill
- Pizza Quest: “By Bread Alone,” with Kendall Vanderslice
- First Revised Draft of History (FRDH) with Michael Goldfarb
Pizza Quest Info
Pizza Quest is a site dedicated to the exploration of artisanship in all forms, wherever we find it, but especially through the literal and metaphorical image of pizza. As we share our own quest for the perfect pizza we invite all of you to join us and share your journeys too. We have discovered that you never know what engaging roads and side paths will reveal themselves on this quest, but we do know that there are many kindred spirits out there, passionate artisans, doing all sorts of amazing things. These are the stories we want to discover, and we invite you to jump on the proverbial bus and join us on this, our never ending pizza quest.
...and other books by Peter Reinhart, available on Amazon.com
You must be logged in to post a comment.