International Symposium on Bread is This Week
This is a crazy week for me so I won’t be posting anything new, other than to let you know that on Wednesday I will be hosting about 100 people at the third annual Johnson & Wales University International Symposium on Bread (also known as On the Rise). Since it hasn’t happened yet I don’t have any photos to post, but I’ll put up one from the first event, back in 2017. Then, after it ends, I’ll be back next week with a short recap and some photos of the incredible breads I foresee emerging from the workshops. Till then, please keep checking back for a recap.
I’ll end today with what I call the “Baker’s Blessing.” May your crust be crisp and your bread always rise!”
Recent Articles by Peter Reinhart
- Pizza Quest, Season 3, Episode 11: Amy Emberling, Zingerman’s Revisited
- Pizza Quest Season 3, Episode 10: The Cheese Dude Returns Yet Again
- Exciting News! My New Pizza Quest Video Class
- Pizza Quest Season 3, Episode 9: Pizza Leah, Sonoma County’s Rising Star
- Pizza Quest Season Three, Episode 8: Pane’ di Pala, the Birth of a New Product, with Michael Kalanty
- Pizza Quest Season Three, Episode 7: Eidref Laxa Searches for “What’s Good Dough?”
Pizza Quest Info
Pizza Quest is a site dedicated to the exploration of artisanship in all forms, wherever we find it, but especially through the literal and metaphorical image of pizza. As we share our own quest for the perfect pizza we invite all of you to join us and share your journeys too. We have discovered that you never know what engaging roads and side paths will reveal themselves on this quest, but we do know that there are many kindred spirits out there, passionate artisans, doing all sorts of amazing things. These are the stories we want to discover, and we invite you to jump on the proverbial bus and join us on this, our never ending pizza quest.
...and other books by Peter Reinhart, available on Amazon.com