Coming Attractions, Week of May 23rd
Another great week coming up on PQOL (Pizza Quest Online) aka PizzaQuest.com. On Tuesday I’ll be posting my weekly Peter’s Blog and fill you on the latest developments with my upcoming book.
On Thursday, we’ll be posting the final installment in our Gastro District series from San Francisco, where we ended up upstairs from Tartine Bakery and Eric Wolfinger made us a pizza in his apartment oven on Tartine’s fabulous Country French dough.
And on Friday, we welcome back Michael Hanson, our favorite “Sacred Baker,” who shares his own pizza quest in search of the perfect pie. A very interesting journey indeed….
And your comments are coming in on the various postings–we love to hear from you so keep them coming!
Recent Articles by Peter Reinhart
- Pizza Quest with guest Blaine Parker, of “Free the Pizza”
- Pizza Quest, with guest Ed Zimmerman on The Real California Pizza Contest Results
- Pizza Quest, with guest Wylie Dufresne of Stretch Pizza in NYC
- Pizza Quest: The Pizza Quest Online Pizza Course, with Director Kyle Ahlgren of ABC Online
- Pizza Quest with Guest Chef, Roy Elam, of Donna Jean: Plant Based Pizza to Die For
- Pizza Quest, with Guest Scott Deley, “The Ooni Pizza Project”
Pizza Quest Info
Pizza Quest is a site dedicated to the exploration of artisanship in all forms, wherever we find it, but especially through the literal and metaphorical image of pizza. As we share our own quest for the perfect pizza we invite all of you to join us and share your journeys too. We have discovered that you never know what engaging roads and side paths will reveal themselves on this quest, but we do know that there are many kindred spirits out there, passionate artisans, doing all sorts of amazing things. These are the stories we want to discover, and we invite you to jump on the proverbial bus and join us on this, our never ending pizza quest.
...and other books by Peter Reinhart, available on Amazon.com