Bread Symposium recap coming soon
We just completed our third annual International Symposium on Bread and the photographer dropped off the flash drive with all the photos today. So, I’ll be posting a recap and highlights in a few days, after I return from King Arthur Flour in Norwich, VT, where I’ll be teaching two days from the new Perfect Pan Pizza book. Just wanted to let you know to check back next week for the recap as I start this summer’s round of posts, videos, and recipes. Thanks for your continued support!
PS I did a long video podcast interview yesterday with Brian Hernandez of PMQ Magazine, where we talked about pretty much everything. I’ll post the link to the video as soon as Brian gives me the word. More on that soon….
Recent Articles by Peter Reinhart
- Pizza Talk, Season Two, Episode 11: Nathan Myhrvold and Modernist Pizza
- Pizza Talk, Episode 10: Is Buckwheat the Next New Thing? A Conversation with Karen Getz, of Maine Crisp
- Pizza Talk, Season 2, Episode 9: Ken Forkish and The Elements of Pizza
- Pizza Quest, Season Two, Episode 8: The King of Fire, Siler Chapman
- Pizza Talk Season Two, Episode 7: Meet Mark Todd, the Cheese Dude
- Pizza Talk Season Two, Episode 6: World Pizza Champion, Billy Manzo of Federal Hill Pizza
Pizza Quest Info
Pizza Quest is a site dedicated to the exploration of artisanship in all forms, wherever we find it, but especially through the literal and metaphorical image of pizza. As we share our own quest for the perfect pizza we invite all of you to join us and share your journeys too. We have discovered that you never know what engaging roads and side paths will reveal themselves on this quest, but we do know that there are many kindred spirits out there, passionate artisans, doing all sorts of amazing things. These are the stories we want to discover, and we invite you to jump on the proverbial bus and join us on this, our never ending pizza quest.
...and other books by Peter Reinhart, available on Amazon.com