Anthony Mangieri, Part 3
Welcome back everyone! Okay, this segment almost requires you to pour yourself a cup of coffee or espresso and kick back, while joining Anthony and me as we talk about his life and journey. Those who know Anthony will attest to the fact that he is an extremely thoughtful individual, with a deep spiritual intuition. And, if you’ve had his pizzas, you’ve experienced this depth, not through his words but in the craftsmanship and artisty of his pizza. Join us now and enjoy Anthony Mangieri as he opens up and shares his world and sensibility with us.
We’ll be back soon with more webisodes with Anthony, including seeing how he makes his pizzas, but for now, take a breath and enjoy this enriching conversation….
Recent Articles by Peter Reinhart
- Pizza Talk, Season 2, Episode 9: Ken Forkish and The Elements of Pizza
- Pizza Quest, Season Two, Episode 8: The King of Fire, Siler Chapman
- Pizza Talk Season Two, Episode 7: Meet Mark Todd, the Cheese Dude
- Pizza Talk Season Two, Episode 6: World Pizza Champion, Billy Manzo of Federal Hill Pizza
- Pizza Talk, Season Two, Episode 5: The Future of Olive Oil with Corto’s Lisa Pollack and David Garci-Aquirre
- Pizza Talk, Season Two, Episode 4: The Pizza Pilgrims — Living the Dream!
Pizza Quest Info
Pizza Quest is a site dedicated to the exploration of artisanship in all forms, wherever we find it, but especially through the literal and metaphorical image of pizza. As we share our own quest for the perfect pizza we invite all of you to join us and share your journeys too. We have discovered that you never know what engaging roads and side paths will reveal themselves on this quest, but we do know that there are many kindred spirits out there, passionate artisans, doing all sorts of amazing things. These are the stories we want to discover, and we invite you to jump on the proverbial bus and join us on this, our never ending pizza quest.
...and other books by Peter Reinhart, available on Amazon.com