Highlight Reel Now Available
Great news — the highlight reel from our recent International Symposium on Bread, is now available (it’s only 2 1/2 minutes long). See it here: Highlight Reel
You can also see the opening keynote presentation by Nathan Myhrvold, the creator of the James Beard Award winning Modernist Bread, as well as other presentations. We will continue to add all ten presentations to the channel as we complete the editing process (plus, you can see the presentations from last year too), so for all you serious bread-heads, this is a goldmine of information. Check out the highlight reel and then watch the presentations as time allows. We won’t be repeating this Symposium until 2020, so enjoy these in the meantime.
Check back next week for more PizzaQuest postings. Lots of interviews, videos, and guest columns still to come — and may your pizzas all be perfect!!!
Recent Articles by Peter Reinhart
- Pizza Quest with guest Blaine Parker, of “Free the Pizza”
- Pizza Quest, with guest Ed Zimmerman on The Real California Pizza Contest Results
- Pizza Quest, with guest Wylie Dufresne of Stretch Pizza in NYC
- Pizza Quest: The Pizza Quest Online Pizza Course, with Director Kyle Ahlgren of ABC Online
- Pizza Quest with Guest Chef, Roy Elam, of Donna Jean: Plant Based Pizza to Die For
- Pizza Quest, with Guest Scott Deley, “The Ooni Pizza Project”
Pizza Quest Info
Pizza Quest is a site dedicated to the exploration of artisanship in all forms, wherever we find it, but especially through the literal and metaphorical image of pizza. As we share our own quest for the perfect pizza we invite all of you to join us and share your journeys too. We have discovered that you never know what engaging roads and side paths will reveal themselves on this quest, but we do know that there are many kindred spirits out there, passionate artisans, doing all sorts of amazing things. These are the stories we want to discover, and we invite you to jump on the proverbial bus and join us on this, our never ending pizza quest.
...and other books by Peter Reinhart, available on Amazon.com