Rosemary FocacciaMar 19, 2015Posted by Chef BartPrint
I’ve been craving last week’s sweet anise rolls since posting it on the community cookbook. I decided to take the craving as inspiration and turn it into a soft chewy herb laden focaccia. If you are not a fan of rosemary feel free to substitute your favorite herb or olives or even spike it up with a hit of chili flakes.
Until next week, feast well!
- 1 tablespoon yeast active dry
- 1 cup milk 90-95 degrees
- 1 cup water 90-95 degrees
- 4.5 cups flour all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- .25 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons anise seeds toasted
- 3 tablespoons rosemary fresh, chopped
- 1-2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt course sea salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper fresh cracked