Pizza Talk: The Zombie Apocalypse, with Athena Aktipis
Just in time for Halloween, a whole show devoted to exploring the real zombies in our midst. Dr. Athena Aktipis is a professor at Arizona State University, the founder of the Zombie Apocalypse Medicine Show, and she knows what she’s talking about. You will learn how little you know about real zombies in our midst when you watch this fascinating conversation. I’ll say no more (a zombie is trying to eat my brain at this very moment, so gotta go)…. watch this episode!
Recent Articles by Peter Reinhart
- Pizza Quest, Season 3, Episode 11: Amy Emberling, Zingerman’s Revisited
- Pizza Quest Season 3, Episode 10: The Cheese Dude Returns Yet Again
- Exciting News! My New Pizza Quest Video Class
- Pizza Quest Season 3, Episode 9: Pizza Leah, Sonoma County’s Rising Star
- Pizza Quest Season Three, Episode 8: Pane’ di Pala, the Birth of a New Product, with Michael Kalanty
- Pizza Quest Season Three, Episode 7: Eidref Laxa Searches for “What’s Good Dough?”
Pizza Quest Info
Pizza Quest is a site dedicated to the exploration of artisanship in all forms, wherever we find it, but especially through the literal and metaphorical image of pizza. As we share our own quest for the perfect pizza we invite all of you to join us and share your journeys too. We have discovered that you never know what engaging roads and side paths will reveal themselves on this quest, but we do know that there are many kindred spirits out there, passionate artisans, doing all sorts of amazing things. These are the stories we want to discover, and we invite you to jump on the proverbial bus and join us on this, our never ending pizza quest.
...and other books by Peter Reinhart, available on Amazon.com