Pizza Talk: Talking Serious Eats with Ed Levine
Ed Levine is the founder of the most influential food website in the digital universe, Serious Eats. He is also one of our finest mavens when it comed to pizza (who can forget his seminal book, Pizza: A Slice of Heaven) and the mentor and launching pad avatar for many important food writers, such as Kenj-Lopez Alt, and Adam Kuban, (Adam will be featured here in an upcoming episode of Pizza Talk). Ed is one of those guys who seems to know everyone and everyone know him, and he’s always got something “cooking.” He joins us from his summer getaway on Martha’ Vineyard where, among other adventures, he may have discovered the next rising star in the pizza firmament. You’ll hear all about that and much more “dishing” in this fun new episode of Pizza Talk.
Recent Articles by Peter Reinhart
- Pizza Quest, Season 3, Episode 11: Amy Emberling, Zingerman’s Revisited
- Pizza Quest Season 3, Episode 10: The Cheese Dude Returns Yet Again
- Exciting News! My New Pizza Quest Video Class
- Pizza Quest Season 3, Episode 9: Pizza Leah, Sonoma County’s Rising Star
- Pizza Quest Season Three, Episode 8: Pane’ di Pala, the Birth of a New Product, with Michael Kalanty
- Pizza Quest Season Three, Episode 7: Eidref Laxa Searches for “What’s Good Dough?”
Pizza Quest Info
Pizza Quest is a site dedicated to the exploration of artisanship in all forms, wherever we find it, but especially through the literal and metaphorical image of pizza. As we share our own quest for the perfect pizza we invite all of you to join us and share your journeys too. We have discovered that you never know what engaging roads and side paths will reveal themselves on this quest, but we do know that there are many kindred spirits out there, passionate artisans, doing all sorts of amazing things. These are the stories we want to discover, and we invite you to jump on the proverbial bus and join us on this, our never ending pizza quest.
...and other books by Peter Reinhart, available on Amazon.com