Pizza Talk: Nicole Russell, The Last Dragon’s Amazing Pizza Adventure!
Nicole Russell made the ultimate pivot, opening an at home pizza pick up business in Queens, NY, that launched her into the adventure of a lifetime. Hear all about how her inventive pizzas put her on the radar of some of the big players and earned herself a trip to Italy to play with the big boys. You’ll also learn why she calls her pizzeria The Last Dragon, and how she makes her signature best seller, the Kiss Me, Converse, a Jamaican Jerk Chicken Pizza with her special Island Sauce. As the saying goes, only in America….
Recent Articles by Peter Reinhart
- Pizza Talk: Derrick Tung — The Paulie Gee of Chicago
- Pizza Talk: Stephanie Swane, Publisher of Modernist Bread and, Coming Soon, Modernist Pizza
- Pizza Talk: Mike Kurtz, the Creator of Mike’s Hot Honey
- Pizza Box of the Week #18: The Zombies From Hell
- Pizza Talk: Derek Sanchez and the Journey of a Healer Turned World Pizza Champion
- Pizza Talk: Nicole Russell, The Last Dragon’s Amazing Pizza Adventure!
Pizza Quest Info
Pizza Quest is a site dedicated to the exploration of artisanship in all forms, wherever we find it, but especially through the literal and metaphorical image of pizza. As we share our own quest for the perfect pizza we invite all of you to join us and share your journeys too. We have discovered that you never know what engaging roads and side paths will reveal themselves on this quest, but we do know that there are many kindred spirits out there, passionate artisans, doing all sorts of amazing things. These are the stories we want to discover, and we invite you to jump on the proverbial bus and join us on this, our never ending pizza quest.
...and other books by Peter Reinhart, available on Amazon.com