Pizza Quest Season 3, Episode 9: Pizza Leah, Sonoma County’s Rising Star
Leah Scurto was born to be a food star, not just a pizza star, as you will learn in this entertaining conversation with host Peter Reinhart. Half Mexican, half Italian, born into a family of food lovers who shared wonderful family meals during her early years, Leah’s current success was simply meant to be. You’ll hear all about her award winning pizzas and culinary vision for the future of Pizza Leah, located in the heart of Sonoma County’s wine country, in this latest episode of Pizza Quest.
Recent Articles by Peter Reinhart
- Pizza Quest: “The Perfect Loaf.” Interview with Author Maurizio Leo
- Asheville Bread Festival, April 22 and 23
- Pizza Quest: The Sconizza — Something Almost Completely Different Yet Familiar
- Special Offer for my Online Pizza Course
- Pizza Quest, Season 3, Episode 11: Amy Emberling, Zingerman’s Revisited
- Pizza Quest Season 3, Episode 10: The Cheese Dude Returns Yet Again
Pizza Quest Info
Pizza Quest is a site dedicated to the exploration of artisanship in all forms, wherever we find it, but especially through the literal and metaphorical image of pizza. As we share our own quest for the perfect pizza we invite all of you to join us and share your journeys too. We have discovered that you never know what engaging roads and side paths will reveal themselves on this quest, but we do know that there are many kindred spirits out there, passionate artisans, doing all sorts of amazing things. These are the stories we want to discover, and we invite you to jump on the proverbial bus and join us on this, our never ending pizza quest.
...and other books by Peter Reinhart, available on Amazon.com