Asheville Bread Festival, April 22 and 23
After a three year hiatus, it’s back!!!! Here’s a link for this year’s Asheville Bread Festival, where I’ll be leading a panel on the Farmer/Miller/Baker collaboration, featuring Glenn Roberts of Anson Mills, Douglas Rose of Team Rose Breads, and Jon McDonald of Weaver Street Market in Chapel Hill. There will be workshops, the ever-popular baker’s showcase, mill tours, presentations, and all sorts of other cool stuff throughout the day at the New Belgium Brewery. Truly one of the highlights of the bread community’s year. https://www.ashevillebreadfestival.com
Hope to see you there!
Recent Articles by Peter Reinhart
- Asheville Bread Festival, April 22 and 23
- Pizza Quest: The Sconizza — Something Almost Completely Different Yet Familiar
- Special Offer for my Online Pizza Course
- Pizza Quest, Season 3, Episode 11: Amy Emberling, Zingerman’s Revisited
- Pizza Quest Season 3, Episode 10: The Cheese Dude Returns Yet Again
- Exciting News! My New Pizza Quest Video Class
Pizza Quest Info
Pizza Quest is a site dedicated to the exploration of artisanship in all forms, wherever we find it, but especially through the literal and metaphorical image of pizza. As we share our own quest for the perfect pizza we invite all of you to join us and share your journeys too. We have discovered that you never know what engaging roads and side paths will reveal themselves on this quest, but we do know that there are many kindred spirits out there, passionate artisans, doing all sorts of amazing things. These are the stories we want to discover, and we invite you to jump on the proverbial bus and join us on this, our never ending pizza quest.
...and other books by Peter Reinhart, available on Amazon.com