Join Us At The 2018 International Pizza Expo
Important Note: If you don’t have tickets for the Expo, you must register on the show’s website to attend the International Pizza Expo Exhibit (including demos).
Come see one of our ovens in action– up close and personal. Forno Bravo offers artisan pizza ovens for next level baking. With innovative materials, wood, gas, or combination fuel options, and endless custom configurations, these ovens are the right choice for your commercial and residential pizza oven needs.
- Kits or fully assembled models
- Authentic Italian design; Handcrafted in the U.S.A.
- UL approved in the US and Canada
- Wood, gas, or combo versions
- Wide range of sizes, styles & finishes
- Pre-cured option for assembled ovens
- Financing options with qualification
- Superior thermal performance
- Direct vent and Type 1 Hood available
- Custom branding & colors unique to your business
Say hello to us at the Expo! We are booth #2036.
You can see and touch a custom Napoli specially designed for the show, meet the staff and our special guests, Peter Reinhart and Leo Spizzirri, and check out other new Forno Bravo products as well. Enjoy a sample from one of our wood fired ovens at a demo. If you’ve never had wood fired pizza, a Forno Bravo pizza is one you’ll never forget.
Live Oven Demos with Maestro Pizzaiolo/World Pizza Champion – Chef Leo Spizzirri
If you’re registered to attend the International Pizza Oven Expo this year, treat yourself to one of Chef Leo’s incredible live demonstrations on a Forno Bravo commercial pizza oven. He’s offering several sessions and multiple menu items to enhance your show experience. Attend one or more of Leo’s hour-long demos over the course of three days to learn an array of helpful skills and wood fired techniques from this certified master instructor.
Ready to take your pizza-making and your business to the next level? Come see us at the Expo!
Sign up below to receive reminders of Chef Leo’s Demo times and other news. Don’t miss out on these informative and entertaining demos!
|Tuesday, March 20||Wednesday, March 21||Thursday, March 22|
|10:30AM – 11:30AM||10:30AM- 11:30AM||12:00PM – 1:00PM|
|2:00PM – 3:00PM||2:00PM – 3:00PM|
- As a special bonus to our demo schedule, Peter Reinhart will also be offering a Pita Bread making demo on Wednesday, March 21st at 12:00PM followed by a book signing and Q&A.