The Sweet Water Gypsies
This week’s Instructional video comes from our weekend at The Fire Within Conference in Boulder, Colorado. When the conference ended we gathered some of the oven owners and filmed a number of demonstrations in the Forno Bravo ovens mounted on Fire Within mobile rigs. We’ll be sharing more of these with you during the coming weeks. This time around, meet the Sweet Water Gypsies, two serious pizzaiolas, Monica and Beth, from the national wilderness area of southern Utah. They truly embody the frontier spirit with appealing vitality. Enjoy their fresh mozzarella pizza with tomato sauce, bacon, grana padana cheese and fresh arugula. This one should give all of you a few new ideas….
Recent Articles by Peter Reinhart
- Pizza Quest, Season 3, Episode 11: Amy Emberling, Zingerman’s Revisited
- Pizza Quest Season 3, Episode 10: The Cheese Dude Returns Yet Again
- Exciting News! My New Pizza Quest Video Class
- Pizza Quest Season 3, Episode 9: Pizza Leah, Sonoma County’s Rising Star
- Pizza Quest Season Three, Episode 8: Pane’ di Pala, the Birth of a New Product, with Michael Kalanty
- Pizza Quest Season Three, Episode 7: Eidref Laxa Searches for “What’s Good Dough?”
Pizza Quest Info
Pizza Quest is a site dedicated to the exploration of artisanship in all forms, wherever we find it, but especially through the literal and metaphorical image of pizza. As we share our own quest for the perfect pizza we invite all of you to join us and share your journeys too. We have discovered that you never know what engaging roads and side paths will reveal themselves on this quest, but we do know that there are many kindred spirits out there, passionate artisans, doing all sorts of amazing things. These are the stories we want to discover, and we invite you to jump on the proverbial bus and join us on this, our never ending pizza quest.
...and other books by Peter Reinhart, available on Amazon.com