Slice Out Hunger, Slice by Slice in NYC, on Wednesday
Here’s a link to a great pizza crawl this coming Wednesday, that our friend and regular guest columnist, Scott Weiner, is involved with. The proceeds go to support hunger relief, so please check it out and participate if you can. http://sliceouthunger.org/nycdollarslicenight/
Let us know if any of you take part by posting comments below. We’d love to hear about your experience. And thanks, Scott, for all your hard work on this project!
Recent Articles by Peter Reinhart
- Look for me in Atlantic City Sept. 25 and 26
- Webisode, Part Two: The Bacon and Egg Pizza
- New Webisode: Peter’s Neapolitan Pizza Dough turned into a Bacon and Egg Pizza, Part One
- Upcoming classes and events, and Bread Symposium Highlight reels
- New Webisode: Anthony Mangieri, part 6
- Bread Symposium recap coming soon
Pizza Quest Info
Pizza Quest is a site dedicated to the exploration of artisanship in all forms, wherever we find it, but especially through the literal and metaphorical image of pizza. As we share our own quest for the perfect pizza we invite all of you to join us and share your journeys too. We have discovered that you never know what engaging roads and side paths will reveal themselves on this quest, but we do know that there are many kindred spirits out there, passionate artisans, doing all sorts of amazing things. These are the stories we want to discover, and we invite you to jump on the proverbial bus and join us on this, our never ending pizza quest.
...and other books by Peter Reinhart, available on Amazon.com