Pizza Talk, Episode 3: Tinkering with Your Dough, part 3
Welcome back to Pizza Talk. In this final part of our conversation with the Pizza Yodi’s, Brian Spangler and John Arena, we wrap things up and also hear how they have managed to keep their restaurants profitable, their staff working, and pivot their business plans during this age of Covid.
John and Brian will return in future episodes as part of our Pizza Yodi’s series, but upcoming episodes will feature one-on-one interviews with pizza masters Tony Gemignani, Nancy Silverton, Dan Richer, Leo Spizzirri, Scott Wiener, Paulie Gee, and many others. Be sure to sign up for our mailing list to receive updates on our schedule by clicking here.
Recent Articles by Peter Reinhart
- Pizza Quest, Season 3, Episode 11: Amy Emberling, Zingerman’s Revisited
- Pizza Quest Season 3, Episode 10: The Cheese Dude Returns Yet Again
- Exciting News! My New Pizza Quest Video Class
- Pizza Quest Season 3, Episode 9: Pizza Leah, Sonoma County’s Rising Star
- Pizza Quest Season Three, Episode 8: Pane’ di Pala, the Birth of a New Product, with Michael Kalanty
- Pizza Quest Season Three, Episode 7: Eidref Laxa Searches for “What’s Good Dough?”
Pizza Quest Info
Pizza Quest is a site dedicated to the exploration of artisanship in all forms, wherever we find it, but especially through the literal and metaphorical image of pizza. As we share our own quest for the perfect pizza we invite all of you to join us and share your journeys too. We have discovered that you never know what engaging roads and side paths will reveal themselves on this quest, but we do know that there are many kindred spirits out there, passionate artisans, doing all sorts of amazing things. These are the stories we want to discover, and we invite you to jump on the proverbial bus and join us on this, our never ending pizza quest.
...and other books by Peter Reinhart, available on Amazon.com